some punk said a R34 would beat the Corvette Z06, HA!

• Thread starter oosacker
  • 227 comments
Oh, sorry. I thought that a plugged-in cyber wonderboy (no Tenacious D link) like you would be up on the lingo of us digital wizards.

IRL - In Real Life
OLR - OnLine Racing

WTF - What The ****!

:D

Numbers on paper in real life mean nothing... true.

The driver... thats everything.

Same driver in both cars... corvette. The brand new Z06 or what ever the newest model is, is well with in the same range of abilities as the R34.

Of course, I dont think many people here (such as myself) should even bother with the real life comparison simply because most of us probably havent driven either.

On gt, thats a different story, and in the game...

stock vs stock, I say corvette.

I guess I can...

Ill check it out, but first Im gonna go finish up my testing for placement in the olr forum.

Im about to do the lancer gsr7 on midfield so I can be rated.

Right now I will go check out the competition you mention and if it looks good... Im in... if it looks like a waste of my time... you guys win and I will leave the comparo talks to you.

Originally posted by mr_pushrod
No, 'cause I'm not as sad as some people, axletramp;)
If you're not as sad as some people say then you must be as sad as a few people say then, mr_pushrod. :lol:

What were you doing when you were rumbled? :eek:

I'm going to slap 'NISMO' stickers all over my R34, that should make it go faster. :P

speaking of R34s, anyone got a setup for it that has better acceleration than a fully moded RUF CTR2? and faster than a fully moded Viper GTS? well basically I want settings that make the R34 fast and good acceleration.

and i've been wonderin for a long time, but haven't had the time to try it yet... does it matter which parts you put on first to achieve the maximum HP? cause right now, i get the car, change the oil and i put on the Stage 4 Turbo kit first... (I find that increase the overall HP) but I'm not sure if it really does matter which part you install first....:confused:

Actually I dont think it makes a difference about the order of equiping parts...

However, I believe you could easily find settings for a R34 in the settings forum.

Go check that out and use the search feature at the top left of the screen.

good luck, and if your interested, there is a corvette/R34 challenge in the online racing forum.

Actually I believe the fully moded cars would be almost equal.

The way I see it is like this...

Compare anyone of the skyline race cars with the highest hp they can acheive, to the C5R vette.

Those are the fully modified cars of each type... they are the race cars.

So take those two cars into comparison and there is a good chance that the hp to wieght ratios will almost be the same... then its a matter of course.

Certain types of courses will be better for each car.

Twisty courses would probably be taken by the skyline and wide open courses would probably be taken by the vette.

Being that gt is a game that doesnt exactly favor one or the other... I would say its a toss up of course and driver.

In stock form the Z06 will beat an R34.

But if were talkin fully modded, my decision quickly changes to the R34. Besides, the R34 mods to about 300hp higher and 800hp RWD cars arent fun anyways.

In fact the only downfall the R34 has, is its stock engine. The R34 was really meant to handle crazy amounts of Hp.

Ahhh!

The thing is that the fully moded cars are not what we create, those just toned down versions of racecars...

The racecars are fully moded.

Of course that is a matter of opinion.

Either way, we both agree that the "fully moded" skyline can take down the vette with ease.

Back