songs to drift to

• Thread starter nitro_2005
  • 103 comments
I listen sometimes for drifting dance, trance, techno, psydelic trance, goatrance and etc.. and slipknot, system of a down and Initial D.
But usually i listen car and tires sound..

Metallica mostly, Enter Sandman, Wiskey in the Jar, Orion, Memory remains.
Not linking park anymore it's gone old.
Sometimes U2 too:D VERTIGO:D:D:D:D
Foo Fighters and Chevelle are cool too.

But I'm not an alternative or something;) I just like those rock songs. Although I cant drift with my music at the same time....:indiff: My PS2 is in another room and I dont have an MP3 player....:(

Edit: And the exhaust sounds and squeel sounds in GT4 SUCK it should be the best music available but it's far from that:(

I just kill the sound in GT4 and turn on some J-Rock.

My favorites are :

As One
Kaze ni Kienaide
Killing Me
New World
Lost Heaven
Lies and Truth
Stay Away

by L'Arc~en~Ciel

Ignited
Heart of Sword
by T.M. Revolution

My Favs are METALICA, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Korn, SlipKnot, Static X, CKY, Him, 3 Doors Down, Linkin Park, Offspring, Green Day, Simple Plan, Three Days Grace, Staind, Sevendust

Usually i have the music off, but I just recently drifted while listening to 8ball 's "need for speed" (D1GP anthem), that was fun. I also drifted while listening to the bloodhound gang once...that was just awkward.

Hmmm,

Millencolin
Lost Prophets
Hoobastank
Incubus
Dredg
Alkaline Trio
Ill Nino
System of Down
Nirvana
SilverChair
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Foo Fighters
Goo Goo Dolls
LifeHouse,

Not Many.

rsmithdrift
My Favs are METALICA, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Korn, SlipKnot, Static X, CKY, Him, 3 Doors Down, Linkin Park, Offspring, Green Day, Simple Plan, Three Days Grace, Staind, Sevendust

You seem to have a cool taste bud;):D:D

Deftones and Tool. Both bands have songs that play out like stories, and with the up and down tones, its easy to catch a rythem while drifting around turns.

I'll Drift to any thing
Finch
New Found Glory
Trust Company
Switchfoot( Yes them, my favorite band)
Linkin Park
Sum 41
Sevendust
Hawthorne Heights
Atreyu
Disturbed just to name a few

SRV2LOW4ME
Deftones and Tool. Both bands have songs that play out like stories, and with the up and down tones, its easy to catch a rythem while drifting around turns.
👍 👍 👍

Good call...

;)

Try DJ PRADA G- NTRANCE PT.1, This album will mesmorize you and get you into such a great mode...in my opinion of course. Most of my awesome drifts, i noticed i was listening to that CD.

Look for the cd here, www.hyf.com

ahh some good songs to drift to are (these are by The White Stripes) "Astro" , "Broken Bricks" , "Hypnotize" , "Black Math" , "Jumble , Jumble" , "Stop Breaking Down" , "Now Mary" , and "Lafayette Blues" in particular.:)

AndrewOval
euro beats

:yuck:

That's all in good... Just don't put it in a drift video...

Eurobeat is one of the most hated types of music in drift videos... Just a heads up, if you ever decided to make a vid...

;)

thanks delphic. I know the whole use initial D soundtrack for your own vids don't work out to well. If i ever do make a vid (and probably will based on 1986 MR2 Drifts) I will use rock.

AndrewOval
thanks delphic. I know the whole use initial D soundtrack for your own vids don't work out to well. If i ever do make a vid (and probably will based on 1986 MR2 Drifts) I will use rock.

Good man... 👍

;)

Hokage Dante
Initial D Music is the best music for drifting. Other are crap, rubish and sucks as hell.

I recommend you listen to the the Euromach and Europanic! series, as well as SEB 140, and SEB 160.

Kiki and Kikia - Easy Busy keeps me calm while I drift.

Appendix:

Also, nothing beats cruising sideways down the mini touge of Trial Mountain with Tipsy and Tipsy - Simon Samurai blasting. Makes you feel like a racing Samurai.

Speaking of this, I was having a conversation the other day...(names have been edited to protect privacy)

[01:36] sebdude: Hey, let me ask you something.
[01:36] barret: Yes?
[01:38] sebdude: Does it piss you off that American guys who are into street racing and Japanese cars try to corrupt the image of street racing with s___y rap, punk, heavy metal, and rock music when originally it should be associated with stuff like Eurobeat and Trance and what not?
[01:38] sebdude: You know what I'm saying here? Like what Tokyopop did with Initial D.
[01:39] barret: It does indeed. It should be kept to Eurobeat and trance.
[01:39] barret:Especially like the AUTOBACS ALL JAPAN GT races use Eurobeat as the car theme. Like "Speedway" for the Skyline. I'm sure you've heard the SEB Presents: AUTOBACS JGTC cd's right?
[01:40] sebdude: Hmm, makes sense.

I'm not about to tell anyone what to do. But there's already music made for racing. No need to bastardize it, but do what you want. I'm a believer in freedom of speech. Also, I'm a good person. I won't use music that pisses you all of for some reason, but in truth forcing others to use music that you like in their media for some unspecified and\or unimportant reason when there's music already suited for it, and used a lot because it works, is just a little strange to me. Oh well.

I guess my last word is, if it isn't broken don't fix it....

*drops 2 cents on the counter*

Back