Sony Confirms a Four-Day Demo for GT Sport

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,032 comments
This is excellent news! Just sucks my fiancés birthday is on the 11th.. :lol:
I think most my time will be spent in the livery editor. ;)

Oh noes! I'm feeling sick on Oct. 9th
devil.gif.75373558cdfa09b338779b814502961d.gif

Jerome

I still have the first beta on my harddrive, does anyone else ?
When I heard that there might be a second beta I kept it thinking that it would become active again ??
Should I delete it ?
I wonder if any of the cars would transfer to the game ?

This demo should be a separate download unrelated to the original Beta, so it shouldn't matter what you do with it.

I'm personally keeping the old one on my hard drive just in case you get a "loyalty reward", something like a sticker or other item that says "I beta'd". I have no confirmation that that's even a thing but I like to live dangerously.

Surprised and pleased to see this. Will give me the opportunity to decide whether I want to focus my energy on sticking with project cars 2 in its current state or buying GT Sport and instead putting that first.

Bye bye pcars2

Probably? I'll come back to it after 1.1.3 is deployed. But if GTS is better than the demo like I'm hoping and especially if I get to race with my WRS crew more....bye bye!

Testing before buying shows that PD is really confident with his work and i am sure they have much more to show for the d-day 17 than they told us till now.
tenor.gif

You, my friend have been practicing, you were super quick in the demo, buddy!

Jerome

This demo should be a separate download unrelated to the original Beta, so it shouldn't matter what you do with it.

I'm personally keeping the old one on my hard drive just in case you get a "loyalty reward", something like a sticker or other item that says "I beta'd". I have no confirmation that that's even a thing but I like to live dangerously.

Mate your mental!! :lol: Yeah I was gonna keep it just incase of some sort of recognition too.

Latest Posts

Back