Sony Confirms a Four-Day Demo for GT Sport

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,032 comments
  • 127,206 views
This is excellent news! Just sucks my fiancés birthday is on the 11th.. :lol:
I think most my time will be spent in the livery editor. ;)
 
That's really good news! Don't want to sound whiny but what's with the poor choice of circuit? A boring oval track is not a good choice to show off to potential buyers, in my opinion.

Maybe they want yo show the 3 types of tracks in the game (Ovals, Track and dirt)
 
Oh noes! I'm feeling sick on Oct. 9th
devil.gif.75373558cdfa09b338779b814502961d.gif



Jerome
 
Jeez, was trying to platinum F1 2017 before GT Sport comes out, that's not going to happen anymore now. :lol: Very nice of PD to release a demo, will be great to compare it to the beta and try out some of the new things.
 
I still have the first beta on my harddrive, does anyone else ?
When I heard that there might be a second beta I kept it thinking that it would become active again ??
Should I delete it ?
I wonder if any of the cars would transfer to the game ?

This demo should be a separate download unrelated to the original Beta, so it shouldn't matter what you do with it.

I'm personally keeping the old one on my hard drive just in case you get a "loyalty reward", something like a sticker or other item that says "I beta'd". I have no confirmation that that's even a thing but I like to live dangerously.
 
Surprised and pleased to see this. Will give me the opportunity to decide whether I want to focus my energy on sticking with project cars 2 in its current state or buying GT Sport and instead putting that first.
 
Bye bye pcars2

Probably? I'll come back to it after 1.1.3 is deployed. But if GTS is better than the demo like I'm hoping and especially if I get to race with my WRS crew more....bye bye!

Testing before buying shows that PD is really confident with his work and i am sure they have much more to show for the d-day 17 than they told us till now.
tenor.gif

You, my friend have been practicing, you were super quick in the demo, buddy!


Jerome
 
This is great news. And nice that they are doing a 48 hour preload as I'm sure the servers will be hammered. Fingers crossed that it shows the game in it's best light and some changes have been made since the beta.
 
This demo should be a separate download unrelated to the original Beta, so it shouldn't matter what you do with it.

I'm personally keeping the old one on my hard drive just in case you get a "loyalty reward", something like a sticker or other item that says "I beta'd". I have no confirmation that that's even a thing but I like to live dangerously.

Mate your mental!! :lol: Yeah I was gonna keep it just incase of some sort of recognition too.
 
Its a little on the small side but they are still proud of it.

I shall be in Poland on business so no demo for me. :irked:

Lol well small and working is better than big and unusable ala Pcars2. lol
 
Back