Sony Confirms a Four-Day Demo for GT Sport

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,032 comments
Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Get to try out all the features including livery editor get to participate online with or without a PS plus Subscription AND have my progress in the demo transfer to the full game?

source.gif

I forgot about GT Academy...is it dead?

Not dead (yet), but definitely reduced quite abit.

This game better impress me or it will be the last one I buy. I'm super disappointed that I didn't get access to the beta. I signed up 30x. I pre-ordered so they have had my money for months now. I think they messed up by not giving the people who pre-ordered a chance to participate in the beta.

. I pre-ordered so they have had my money for months now. I think they messed up by not giving the people who pre-ordered a chance to participate in the beta.

Luckily for you, you'll get to have the demo preloaded to your PS4 a day in advance.

Or the pre-order number is low and PD does not risk anything except to attract more people and attention towards GT.Time will tell.
That's what happens when your company is first party and doesn't have games come out in a reasonable time frame. Gt5 was massively delayed, and gt sport was delayed by a year as well. I am definitely getting it but it's still a whole year after it was supposed to come out- a whole year that we could have been playing it and perfecting it. I love gt as a series, but PD has to get it's head on straight.

i just want to say im so damn excited for this game.

i know there's a lot of negativity going on around this game and how PD should have done this or that... but idc. I've always loved GT and I will always love GT no matter what. It's one of the few, if not the only game, that I can really FEEL the passion that went through developing it.

i know there's a lot of negativity going on around this game and how PD should have done this or that... but idc. I've always loved GT and I will always love GT no matter what. It's one of the few, if not the only game, that I can really FEEL the passion that went through developing it.
Well there is always negativity around GT no matter what, isn't there? ;)
But yes, the new era is about to begin!

I understand you, because I have the same feeling.

Something to hold me over I guess, probably to distract me from the SNES Classic's repertoire + gaming backlog, which will only get bigger this month...

I've been a fan of GT for long, but the XB1 and FM7 were trying to yank my superbly amazing PS4 Pro away. NEVER AGAIN! Never will I fall to that pretty Porsche GT2! So I am hoping the demo is good. If it is, then the classic GT countdown will be reverberating around my lounge faster than you can say "Forza equals microtransactions."

I wasn't expecting a public demo before the retail release of GT-Sport. I wonder if Sony are a little concerned by the pre-order numbers they currently have? Regardless, I'm interested in being able to compare the experience of the beta with this demo which IMO should be considered the standard of the full retail version. I wonder how much of the offline content can be done in 4 days?

I wasn't expecting a public demo before the retail release of GT-Sport. I wonder if Sony are a little concerned by the pre-order numbers they currently have? Regardless, I'm interested in being able to compare the experience of the beta with this demo which IMO should be considered the standard of the full retail version. I wonder how much of the offline content can be done in 4 days?
They realise this demo because they are confident with the GT product for what they will show to us, and they are sure, that You will buy it after demo ends.

Back