Sony Confirms a Four-Day Demo for GT Sport

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,032 comments
Yes, incredible just seen this news, as I never played the beta, and scapes and photomode..Oh my god:bowdown:
Wonder how big it will be depends on if I get to download it before buying the disc.

I'm curious to see if the app will be available for the demo.
The three tracks in the arcade mode are the first ones playable.
Sans titre.jpg

Last edited:
I feel Kaz is slightly worried the game might not sell as well since GT6...so a free demo would great encouragement.

I feel Kaz is slightly worried the game might not sell as well since GT6...so a free demo would great encouragement.

They had a demo for GT6 in the form of the GT Academy. Since it's not happening this year, they had to find a way to give players a taste of what's coming.

Publishers usually see demos as the opposite: risky as it could put people off before buying the game. Having a demo definitely seems like a confident move.
Or the pre-order number is low and PD does not risk anything except to attract more people and attention towards GT.Time will tell.

It is also on the Official GT Sport Home page :cheers:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_5863055.html

i1ManVQhKlmkvG.jpg

p.s This is a great screen saver (full size) ^^^ 👍

Gran Turismo™ Sport
03/10/2017
Experience 'Gran Turismo Sport' Ahead of the Crowd with the Time Limited Demo, Starting 9th October

This is your opportunity to experience 'Gran Turismo Sport' one step ahead of its release on 18th October: a global Time Limited Demo will be available, starting on Monday, 9th October.

During this period, anyone can try the main features of 'Gran Turismo Sport'. Some of the save data from the Time Limited Demo can also be carried over into the final product version of the game.

[Time Limited Demo Details]
Participating Period
From 9 October 2017 @ 10:00 (BST) to 12 October 2017 @ 16:00 (BST)*

How to Participate
You can enjoy the Time Limited Demo by downloading the 'Gran Turismo Sport Beta Version' available on the PlayStation®Store from 7th October.

Content Playable (Some features will be limited)
・Sport Mode
・Campaign Mode
・Arcade Mode
・Lobby
・Scapes
・Livery Editor
・Social Features

Participation Bonuses
The following data content can be carried over to the final product version when it releases:
・In-game credits (up to a limit)
・Mileage points (up to a limit)
・Cars acquired (up to a limit)
・Online contents such as photos and livery set data shared in the game are also expected to be carried over into the final product version.)

Important Notes
・The Time Limited Demo requires a PlayStation®4 console and an online internet connection.
・You can enjoy online multiplayer even without a subscription to PlayStation®Plus.
・There may be some hours where gameplay is not possible due to server maintenance.
・Server maintenance information and other notices will be provided in the in-game news and on the official website gran-turismo.com.

Last edited:
Back