Sony Gamescom press - GT6 appearance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lord Protector
  • 1,076 comments
  • 99,994 views
Now it sounds like German pop music. Just start the show!
 
gran-turismo.com is under maintenance.

Nice ;)
 
Are people using this thread for the sony conference talk? There's no one in the PS4 thread.
 
They were late for E3 if I remember correctly.
 
Meanwhile, backstage with PD...

"Release the Datsuns!"

"Rawr... oh.. I mean *vacuum sound*"

06-monster-datsun-car.jpg
 
Trance :banghead:

WTF??
 
Are people using this thread for the sony conference talk? There's no one in the PS4 thread.

"Sony Gamescom press - GT6 appearance "


;)
 
Nothing wrong with being fashionably late.

Its PD's style.
 
It's late. Must be GT6 to be shown first! See what I did there... I'm such a character.
 
Blue screen -_-
 
What's the site traffic here?


Here we go!!!
 
Yessss
 
That PEGI 18 was unnecessarily loud.
 
And it's off, hope you all enjoy your ride on the hype train...
 
Someone better be recording!!!!
 
Ok here we go. Just got Pegi 18.
 
its starting :3 xD im EXCITED :P (im new to GTPlanet, so hello everyone) :D
 
Back