Sony Gamescom press - GT6 appearance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lord Protector
  • 1,076 comments
  • 99,996 views
Someone tell him he's facing the wrong way.
 
Video... but no sound?

Edit: Ok, there's the sound.
 
Well, that's one way to open up a press conference.
 
watch them pimp out Driveclub more than GT6.
 
I'm not the only one finding this weird, right?
 
I (GER) am sitting here at work and read your post guys. Come on i need gt6 news ^^
 
Heeeeyy. I am fine. Siting on my bed, watching the livestream and watching the thread here too :D thanks anyway.
 
Wow, went down to 360p and it's still sluggish...
 
So, was I the only one expecting video for those voices?
 
What
first
ar eyou kidding me

I DONT EVEN KNOW.
 
Here we go. GT6!!!
 
Up first is GT!
 
IS NIKE ONE BACK?


yesyesyesyesyes
 
Guigiaro, Bertone, Nike symbols appearing in GT6.
 
Jordan?
Nike?
 
That sounds awesome!
 
That trailer... Concept vehicles... Wahoooooo!!!!
 
Back