Sony Gamescom press - GT6 appearance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lord Protector
  • 1,076 comments
  • 99,994 views
The band definitely came first, they've been around since 1994.
 
10 mins :banghead:
 
Well no matter what happens:

tumblr_mfii2hyJjk1r4alnuo1_250.gif
 
I swear if they announce a Collectors Edition I'm going to Gamestop and punching the cashier in the face for lying to me.
 
I see all these posts about how the stream starts soon, then I refresh the page to find the countdown is slow.
 
3 hour event. When do you guys expect to see something GT6-related? Sooner or later?
 
If you don't expect anything, you can't be disappointed.
 
Here we go :D
 
Words cannot describe how excited I am for this, not just for GT but for the PS4. Here we go!
 
sure would be awesome if they darken the room, play the newest GT6 trailer with a caption at the bottom reading "In-Game sounds". As the trailer ends Kazzilla quickly pulls out on the stage in the new NSX GT500 racecar, does a couple of roaring donuts, and slides out of the last donut exiting the stage, middle finger out the window for the crowd/cameras.

:LOL:
 
I'm expecting something very similar to E3. PS3 games covered near the start after a general intro and the GT coverage will consist of a two minute trailer, nothing more.
 
What in the world am I listening to? :odd:
 
Sound like GT lounge music at the moment. :lol:
 
And if you expect Gran Turismo game, that is exactly what you will get.

If you expect some other game then Gran Turismo, you should revise your expectations.
 
As if "GT6 will not be coming to PS3, it will be coming to YOU" Looks outside to see a garage of 1300 cars
 
:/ this is taunting

Everyone else still on the blue screen saying it will start soon?
 
I woulnd't mind that music in GT at all. In fact, is it a live orchestra or does someone have a YT link to the song? :D
 
Anyone else only getting music, no video? Just making sure I'm not alone.
 
Ummm... Sure Jazz...
 
Meanwhile, backstage with PD...

"Release the Datsuns!"
 
Now it's Calvin Harris...

Go back to the orchestra damnit.
 
Back