Sony Gamescom press - GT6 appearance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lord Protector
  • 1,076 comments
  • 100,004 views
Livery editor confirmed? I saw those stripes!! :)

It looked like the GT 15th Anniversary skidmark, and that GTS is a pre-order bonus, so I bet that's just the pre-order car's livery.
 
I'm gunna have to watch to see what tracks were featured.
 
There was a track running under the lights at the end. Not know if a new track or a older track.
 
At the end I think I saw Yas Marina Circuit? If so than YEYA!!!! :D:tup:
 
Concept cars? Do not want. Rest looked great though.

That was my first thought as well. Plenty of great real cars out there that need to be made. More weird concept cars need we do not.

I look forward to going through the whole thing with a fine tooth comb and finding all the hidden gems.

One thing I did notice, and I'm not sure if it was just my stream, was some significant pixelation in the smoke at one point. Hopefully that was just a streaming artifact and not part of the video.
 
So that's what that white car in the Silverstone video was, a new concept car.

At the end I think I saw Yas Marina Circuit? If so than YEYA!!!! :D:tup:

Looked more like Dubai at first glance.
 
Did I miss the GT6 part? :/
 
I am happy to see the new cars but the idea of a lot of new fictional concepts is not appealing to me.

No I did not like the Nike car from GT4.
 
Odd thing notice, December 6th is a friday? Thought new games comes out on Tuesdays?
 
In case anyone's interested, screen cap of the manufacturing partnership brands:

46xrV.png
 
Nothing about the livery editor.. that stripes seems to be from the pre ordered pack...
 
Odd thing notice, December 6th is a friday? Thought new games comes out on Tuesdays?

They come out on a Friday in Europe, this is a European show....
 
I'm gonna wait for the true trailer. Hated how they kept pulling off the direct feed to show the crowd like 2-3 times. :crazy:
 
I don't remember the Cizeta being one of the listed cars for the 15th anniversary Gamestop deal.
 
Looking at the R18, it appeared to be the 2012 Ultra (non-hybrid). Hopefully, we'll see the Toyota TS030
 
Audi R18
Pagani Huarya
Cizeta
Possible Livery Editor
New Daiki Kasho song playing in the tralier?
Air Jordan car lol
Concept Cars
 
Holy crap. Pause at the last frame in the trailer.

Apricot Hill......AT NIGHT.
 
I'm gonna wait for the true trailer. Hated how they kept pulling off the direct feed to show the crowd like 2-3 times. :crazy:

Yeah, I'm also awaiting the trailer to be published.
 
Great, but a little later then i expected. It will be after PS4, which i think it´s a mistake.

Guess i´ll have to keep both systems hooked up.
 
I wonder if the car under the blue cover is one of those fancy concepts.
 
OH MY GOD Apricot Hill under the lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Looking at the R18, it appeared to be the 2012 Ultra (non-hybrid). Hopefully, we'll see the Toyota TS030

I saw the R18, hopefully the Toyota shows up in the game, also there was a Pagani Huarya too. I can't wait for this game. :D
 
Back