Sony Gamescom press - GT6 appearance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lord Protector
  • 1,076 comments
  • 100,004 views
BMW Z8.
Pagani Huayra.
Ford GT40 Original.
Cizeta thingy.
Shelby Daytona.
+ More.

This is too funky.
 
I want a 1080p of that trailer for download.
 
3 1/2 months until release. It's going to feel like an eternity!
 
That Cizeta got me thinking. Has it been upgraded from standard? Because surely, it was an awesome car but not THE first car you think off from the standard roster. Maybe it's the new treatment for standards?

BMW Z8.
Pagani Huayra.
Ford GT40 Original.
Cizeta thingy.
Shelby Daytona.
+ More.

This is too funky.

Your list is missing the Shelby GT500 they showed at GoodWood. And also, the Corvette C2/C3 I think is new too.
 
10$ says those stripes are for the Gamestop edition. Remember it said exclusive liveries?
 
The liveries were the 15th anniversary special pre-order liveries. No livery editor shown.
 
I have been absolutely stunned.
 
Livery editor confirmed? I saw those stripes!! :)
Not likely. Probably just for that car.

Trailer looked great for sure. Physics have taken a massive leap forward.
 
Damn... Seeing all those new cars alone was more than enough for me. Pagani Huayra, Audi R18 etron, all those older cars... I already forgot so many cars that I saw but I feel pretty good about GT6's car roster after having seen all that.
 
lol R18 was there too i think. Nice cars in dat trailer. ;P
 
THE AUDI R18 IS IN IT!!!! Same with the new Pagani!!!! 8D

All those new cars!! :D
 
I know it wasn't a public event but I couldn't help laughing at the Silverstone event with a powerpoint presentation.

Yeah looking back that was pretty funny.
A few M3 screens and a new suit/tie combo race suit reveal trailer and the ability to hang up spare suits in the back of your BMW's.:D would of made it so funny.
 
Still no collectors edition, so My money is still not wasted on the 15th anv.
 
What were the tracks except for Brands? I saw two I didn't instantly recognise.
 
Brands Hatch was true then!
 
I saw Brands Hatch and some other course couldn't tell what it was...
 
Livery editor confirmed? I saw those stripes!! :)

I think that's the 15th Ann livery. Much like the Chrome Line cars in GT5.

Can't wait to see those Vision GT concept cars fully, intriguing those looked.
 
now GTA V, moving to that thread!!!!
 
Didn't the presenter say that Kaz would come on stage?
 
Maybe Kaz will talk today or later in the week? He was in the audience so...
 
Back