Sony Gamescom press - GT6 appearance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lord Protector
  • 1,076 comments
  • 100,021 views
This is on PS3... wow. I cannot even fathom GT7 on PS4.
 
Wow, I caught these:

Fisker Karma
BMW Z8
Pagani Huayra
Shelby Cobra Daytona
Alfa Romeo BAT (yay, finally saw that in the game!!)
BMW 507
Premium Ford GT40
Premium Cizeta V16
Audi R18
Some Bertone car
Some Giugiaro car
Nike ONE
 
So track at 2:17? Is that Apricot as well?

EDIT: Yes, it is.
 
56izQHF.jpg

👍 Nice spot
 
I think the trailer was amazing. The whole concept thing sounds both innovative and interesting. All depends on how it is used.

Looking forward to watching it in HD.
 
Alfa 6C Biposto
Zagato unnamed concept.
Peugeot unnamed concept.
Alpine concept.
Nike unnamed concept.
BMW concept I think I've seen before
Guigiaro
Mercedes Benz
Bertone SRT
Aston Martin
Audi

Classic cars grid:

Shelby Daytona Coupe
Corvette C2
Ferrari 250 Spyder (?)
The Bertone Pebble Beach winner
Alpine A110

Shelby GT500 Mustang

Fisker Karma
BMW Z8
Megane Cup
Jaguar F-Type (?)
Pagani Huayra
Ford GT40 MkII (?)
Premium Cizeta Moroder
Scirocco N24

AUDI R18 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! YES YES YES!!!!!

(?) denotes I'm not quite certain either of the specific name of the car or if it was indeed the car depicted in the trailer. I think that covers it all. In terms of tracks, we can confirm Brands Hatch and maybe Apricot Hill as someone said.
 
I saw a red Ford GT, the original road car! I loved that car in GT3! Dat engine...
 
Holy crap. Pause at the last frame in the trailer.

Apricot Hill......AT NIGHT.

It's the track at 2:15 as well! :drool:

Also: The genius who kept cutting from the direct feed to wide shots of the stage/crowd needs to be beaten with a stick.
 
Did i see two times a premium ruf?
 
I swear if they announce a Collectors Edition I'm going to Gamestop and punching the cashier in the face for lying to me.

No!!! don't do this... I want to do this!!!
 
The real cars were great but yeah, I really don't like that they've spent time creating concepts, especially what looks like another zany Nike car. Nobody wants cars by Nike.
 
I really don't like that concept car stuff, so much wasted manpower. Those modelers could be used to make proper cars. But at least its great that Brands Hatch is finally confirmed. Its a great track.
 
Apricot Hill is a day to Night Cycle track? 2:15 in the trailer video.
 
Alfa 6C Biposto
Zagato unnamed concept.
Peugeot unnamed concept.
Alpine concept.
Nike unnamed concept.
BMW concept I think I've seen before
Guigiaro
Mercedes Benz
Bertone SRT
Aston Martin
Audi

Classic cars grid:

Shelby Daytona Coupe
Corvette C2
Ferrari 250 Spyder (?)
The Bertone Pebble Beach winner
Alpine A110

Shelby GT500 Mustang

Fisker Karma
BMW Z8
Megane Cup
Jaguar F-Type (?)
Pagani Huayra
Ford GT40 MkII (?)
Premium Cizeta Moroder
Scirocco N24

AUDI R18 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! YES YES YES!!!!!

(?) denotes I'm not quite certain either of the specific name of the car or if it was indeed the car depicted in the trailer. I think that covers it all. In terms of tracks, we can confirm Brands Hatch and maybe Apricot Hill as someone said.

And don't forget about the Air Jordan car lol.
 
The real cars were great but yeah, I really don't like that they've spent time creating concepts, especially what looks like another zany Nike car. Nobody wants cars by Nike.

I agree. I am not the greatest fan of concepts, but concepts that don't even exist in reality is even worse for me.
 
Did i see two times a premium ruf?

I thought the first frame had a RUF-esque car under the sheets....but I don't know...

I was hoping for a concrete image of a RUF, but none yet.
 
They should have Jack Trenton on stage, this guy is rigid. The director SUCKS!!!
 
I don't remember the Cizeta being one of the listed cars for the 15th anniversary Gamestop deal.

I noticed that myself! It definitely had the tire mark scheme.
 
I am back to 8 years old child dreaming of GT6...
 
Back