Sony Gamescom press - GT6 appearance

I'll echo what I said when I first saw the video, but adding something.

1st. The NIKE Two concept better have the same style as they do with some of their college football uniforms
2nd. Anytime I drive the Jordan car, I'm playing this

That and this...

There's a part of me that is hoping that all of these Vision GT concept cars are going to be somewhat similarly spec'd so they can all race together in a Speed-Racer type environment for absolute ridiculousness. Maybe base performance levels around the Citroen GT concept.

Nothing wrong with critiquing anything.
Opinion that's all.
Perhaps some people think the world is full of pixies and everyone jumps around in fields singing 'la la la la la la la' and thinking everything is wonderful and nothing is wrong with anything and criticism is s crime punishable by death.
People who speak their mind through opinion whether negative or positive is just opinion right?
Why single someone out if they don't like something?
I don't like Tony Blair or David Cameron but to the tories I'm negative or even weird.(possibly)
I've nothing against someone telling the truth or speaking their mind.
If more people spoke their mind and stopped bull:censored:I think the world would be a better place.
'look at that horse 🤬 on my shoe it stinks!'.' You negative oaf scrape it off and use it as manure.

The way I see it with criticism is that......
If you do not have anything good to say, then don't say it: even if it is solely your own opinion. Otherwise, you are just putting people in a miserable mood.

"I think you are fat, time to hit the gym"
"What was that for?" *sad face*
"Nothing, just a criticism"

If you do not have anything good to say, then don't say it: even if it is solely your own opinion. Otherwise, you are just putting people in a miserable mood.

Wow, that is utterly ridiculous.

How do you think people are meant to improve themselves or in this case their products if no-one criticises or questions what they do? Even if it isn't constructive criticism, it's a discussion forum. If hearing differing opinions isn't for you, then why are you here?

Last edited:

That would result in the worst most boring forum ever. Forums are meant for discussions. And by an extension of that, different opinions.

Forums are meant for discussions. And by an extension of that, different opinions.

Always amazes me how that can escape some people.
"Put a plug in it will ya, you're messing up my euphoria here."

Where is Ten D when you need him.
He probably would be good for a couple pages on this one.

Wow, that is utterly ridiculous.

How do you think people are meant to improve themselves or in this case their products if no-one criticises or questions what they do? Even if it isn't constructive criticism, it's a discussion forum. If hearing differing opinions aren't for you, then why are you here?

Huh not sure what page you are on, or if you even took care to read what I wrote. When did I mention my displeasure towards opinions? If you are literate, you would know that I am not against opinions: only harsh ones that serve no other than to judge and exacerbate the community. And if you have not realized yet, I do not need another person to tell me if I'm fat or not. There is something called the mirror.

"Orange looks bad with yellow"
"Nah, I orange + yellow is good, I wear it all the time"
"Oh cool" <------ = civilized discussion.

"I think orange looks bad with yellow"
"Are you stupid?" <------- "Criticism". No one needs to this.

Anyway, I do agree that in my perfect world, forums would be boring as hell.

Always amazes me how that can escape some people.
"Put a plug in it will ya, you're messing up my euphoria here."

Where is Ten D when you need him.
He probably would be good for a couple pages on this one.

:D

This is a discussion thread right?
I understand being abrupt,rude and insensitive through opinion.
'You slob get a job and while your at it lose some weight lard ass!'
Alternative:'Don't you think you need to lose weight because you are putting yourself at risk,you can do better for yourself and you can get a job,I'll help you'.
Of course that's face to face but picking at someone in a discussion forum because they have an opinion that they don't like,especially when there's no right or wrong answer.:odd:

Huh not sure what page you are on, or if you even took care to read what I wrote. When did I mention my displeasure towards opinions? If you are literate, you would know that I am not against opinions: only harsh ones that serve no other than to judge and exacerbate the community.

Because the person you were referring to was discussing criticisms of GT6, with which you then made the implication that criticism was in some way bad. If you had articulated your opinion more, several people would not have misinterpreted what you were trying to say.

And if you have not realized yet, I do not need another person to tell me if I'm fat or not. There is something called the mirror.

Why would I care to find out if someone on the internet is fat or not?

"Orange looks bad with yellow"
"Nah, I orange + yellow is good, I wear it all the time"
"Oh cool" <------ = civilized discussion.

"I think orange looks bad with yellow"
"Are you stupid?" <------- "Criticism". No one needs to this.

Anyway, I do agree that in my perfect world, forums would be boring as hell.

Again, you were implying that civilised discussion and criticism was mutually exclusive. Anyway...

Does PD get paid by companies to include certain cars? I can't really understand the logic in Nike's inclusion. Would this concept car be in theory produced with child labour?

Last edited:
Does PD get paid by companies to include certain cars? I can't really understand the logic in Nike's inclusion. Would this concept car be in theory produced with child labour?

I'm sure Nike payed for the spot. It makes me wonder, who are going to be the mechanics for the Nike car? Guys in Air Jordans? Sweat-shop working kids? :lol:

Why would I care to find out if someone on the internet is fat or not?

"How do you think people are meant to improve themselves or in this case their products if no-one criticises or questions what they do?" - shifting gears

Just to clear up some confusion, I was never talking about criticisms people had towards the game. Only very, very negative criticisms of others people's opinion on this forum.

I'm sure Nike payed for the spot. It makes me wonder, who are going to be the mechanics for the Nike car? Guys in Air Jordans? Sweat-shop working kids? :lol:

My bet is that Nike and Jordan will probably work on drivers outfit and such...

Ie, my driver can finally wear a Nike wife beater and short shorts to lemans.

So, was there anything else interesting announced at gamescom like what type of modifications there could be for GT6? or were the demos and the trailer it?

RandomCarGuy17
So, was there anything else interesting announced at gamescom like what type of modifications there could be for GT6? or were the demos and the trailer it?

Yeah, the demo and trailers were about it. Kaz said in a press conference that they did have something pretty big scheduled to show at TGS.

RedDragon
Yeah, the demo and trailers were about it. Kaz said in a press conference that they did have something pretty big scheduled to show at TGS.

Kaz walks onto stage
Be says "the biggest addition to GT6... will be..."
*5 second pause*
"12 NEW GT-R RACE CARS! "

Kaz walks onto stage
Be says "the biggest addition to GT6... will be..."
*5 second pause*
"12 NEW GT-R RACE CARS! "

I like the GT-R, it is my favourite car, but if this was the biggest addition, I would travel from here (Austria) to Japan, just to punch him in the face and then hug him and thank him for the whole GT series...

Well there still needs to be a 'full' trailer for the game that shows off all its features, rather than just teasing...

I'd say the most important features haven't been shown yet. I'm assuming this because judging from the concept videos, they didn't show any important things which GT6 needs so much.

I'd say the most important features haven't been shown yet. I'm assuming this because judging from the concept videos, they didn't show any important things which GT6 needs so much.

I am in full agreement with what you have posted... almost a save the best for last!

Looking at the history of PD, they are not that smart. I wouldn't keep my hopes up if I were you.

They hyped the hell out of all of us with GT5, and I think there are many who agree with me when I say that it was a big letdown in the end.

Looking at the history of PD, they are not that smart. I wouldn't keep my hopes up if I were you.

They hyped the hell out of all of us with GT5, and I think there are many who agree with me when I say that it was a big letdown in the end.
You're saying that their history is based on one game. How very not smart of you.

Strittan

They did this mistake with one game out of (more then) 5 :sly:

The experience system doesn't exist in GT 6

Tennis_gif_EXPLOSIONS.gif

I agree with you here. I hope I'm wrong, but to me it rather seems a case of "We haven't showed those features that GT5 desperately needs because...erm...well, we haven't worked on 'em". I wish I was wrong and that on TGS or December you can all mock me and we can all enjoy a fan-freakin'-tastic game. Buuuuuuut...until then, forgive me if I remain skeptical.

You're saying that their history is based on one game. How very not smart of you.

You're saying that the latest chapter in the GT history can be in no way indicative of what's coming next, specially considering GT6 is still heavily based on GT5? Ok...

The experience system doesn't exist in GT 6

0.jpg

Back