Sony Gamescom press - GT6 appearance

I actually really dig that standard cover. Looks very stylish, nice and minimalistic (unlike most videogame covers which try to scream to potential buyers "LOOK AT ME, I'M AWESOME!!!", especially here in the US). Doesn't hurt that blue's my favorite color.

The 15th anniversary cover does nothing for me, however. It's not very stylish, it's less minimalistic, and the game logo and "15th Anniversary" text placement seems weird and unappealing to me. Not to mention that frankly, I find that 15th Anniversary livery to be hideous.

I like the cover art. It's mature, minimalistic, instantly recognizable on the shelves and it shows class and confidence.

Couldn't have put it better myself 👍. If anyone knows about design, its the Swedish :sly:.

GTPlanet - The Real Bickering Simulator.

Any news of:
- Apex volume 2 book
- GT6 mobile app
- B-Spec fate
- New music (menu and race)
- more race mods
???????????????????????????

wAVEBua.jpg

Any ideas?

FTO Touring car, Lotus GTE Evora, or something that I completely missed

I like the Renault on the 15th anniversary edition. And blue is my favorite color, so I'm partial to the box art and the special liveried cars.

Do you really have to criticize everything?

So long as its within the AUP, absolutely. Why others get more angry and upset about those expressing criticisms than the people doing the critiquing is beyond me.

My thoughts on the cover: yes, it is boring. In the sense it doesn't show an action shot... But GT's been doing the more... Subdued style, for a while. It's minimal, stylish, and modern. In that sense, I think it's a success, but I can absolutely understand the criticisms leveled at it.

Oh, and I'm not going to pretend being an artist somehow makes my opinion more valid.

I'm going to say I like the GT6 box art. It gives off a very relaxing vibe and reminds me of the logo for GT Concept:

gran-turismo-concept-2002-tokyo-geneva.jpg

I'm getting the 15th Annoverssary Edition, but I personally prefer the box art for the regular version of the game. I guess I'm in the minority on the regard. But let's not kill each other for having differing view of the boxart. :lol:

I like the cover art. It's mature, minimalistic, instantly recognizable on the shelves and it shows class and confidence.

Agree with both guys here. Honestly, when has GT ever had a box art that was "Exciting" or was all shouting like most games seem to do? I have all the regular releases (GT1 through GT5) and there isn't one where I look and think "Wow, that looks exciting!" and actually, I don't mind it. Now admittingly I do have some bias since Blue is one of my favorite color (if my profile page isn't already obvious :lol:) and it happens to be the primary color, but I love both covers.

And people, can we stop with the "Lets attack Samus" movement here? Sorry to tell you this, but he doesn't have to agree with you. I disagree with many of his opinions but still have the respect not to attack him whenever so much as even takes a breath of air. Chill out and let him have his opinions, he's just as entitled to them as you are.

I wonder why PD, having access to that 370Z GT4 ever since GT Academy started, hasn't added it into the game yet??

Yes I know stupid question but does anyone know if there will be any more about GT6 in the coming days?

There are very, very few people here that have a negative opinion of everything. I certainly don't but it seems that whenever anyone has something negative to say they get critisied for it. Like yesterday I said I wasn't keen on the concept cars but everything else looked great. What do you know, I get picked up on it and people tell me I'm always complaining.

I'm not a robot, if I like something I'll say I like it, if I don't I will also voice my thoughts.

So let me ask again, what is wrong with critiquing the box art? Nobody said it affected the game, we just gave our opinion on it. Some people said they liked it, that was fine, people say they don't like it and it's "OMG Stop complaining".

Nothing wrong with critiquing anything.
Opinion that's all.
Perhaps some people think the world is full of pixies and everyone jumps around in fields singing 'la la la la la la la' and thinking everything is wonderful and nothing is wrong with anything and criticism is s crime punishable by death.
People who speak their mind through opinion whether negative or positive is just opinion right?
Why single someone out if they don't like something?
I don't like Tony Blair or David Cameron but to the tories I'm negative or even weird.(possibly)
I've nothing against someone telling the truth or speaking their mind.
If more people spoke their mind and stopped bull:censored:I think the world would be a better place.
'look at that horse 🤬 on my shoe it stinks!'.' You negative oaf scrape it off and use it as manure.

Opinion that's all.
Perhaps some people think the world is full of pixies and everyone jumps around in fields singing 'la la la la la la la' and thinking everything is wonderful and nothing is wrong with anything and criticism is s crime punishable by death.
People who speak their mind through opinion whether negative or positive is just opinion right?
I don't like Tony Blair or David Cameron but to the tories I'm negative or even weird.(possibly)
If more people spoke their mind and stopped bull:censored:I think the world would be a better place.
'look at that horse 🤬 on my shoe it stinks!'.' You negative oaf scrape it off and use it as manure.
You sure do know a lot about manure. Could you tell us more?

I'm surprised we haven't heard anything from Kaz yet, if he's really there that is.

Edit: Apparently, I was in the wrong thread.

Last edited:
Opinion that's all.

How dare you sir, everything is rainbows and fairy dust in this world!!! :crazy:

There are very, very few people here that have a negative opinion of everything. I certainly don't but it seems that whenever anyone has something negative to say they get critisied for it. Like yesterday I said I wasn't keen on the concept cars but everything else looked great. What do you know, I get picked up on it and people tell me I'm always complaining.

I'm not a robot, if I like something I'll say I like it, if I don't I will also voice my thoughts.

So let me ask again, what is wrong with critiquing the box art? Nobody said it affected the game, we just gave our opinion on it. Some people said they liked it, that was fine, people say they don't like it and it's "OMG Stop complaining".

Samus, just ignore the people that go against you when you critique something like that. I'm alright with you not liking the concept cars.

I'm personally fine with the comments that critique something (or I'm at least trying to not let them bother me), I just don't like it when someone just annoying blabs out something like "THIS GAME SUCKS BLAH BLAH BLAH".

Back