Sony Gamescom press - GT6 appearance

I'm going to say I like the GT6 box art. It gives off a very relaxing vibe and reminds me of the logo for GT Concept:

gran-turismo-concept-2002-tokyo-geneva.jpg

I'm getting the 15th Annoverssary Edition, but I personally prefer the box art for the regular version of the game. I guess I'm in the minority on the regard. But let's not kill each other for having differing view of the boxart. :lol:

Funny that because their collaborations with other dealerships in creating concepts (and even production) models feels like PD is brining back the GT Concept days. If you recall, GTC was about showcasing the newest concept cars in GT (Tokyo-Geneva showcased cars from the Tokyo, Seoul and Geneva if I remember correctly). What they're doing now is more or less the same.

Last edited:
wAVEBua.jpg

Any ideas?

I think it's the Nissan 370Z GT4(?) used in the GTAcademy

niss2.jpg
This car looks more convincing because of the red/black livery on the car in the screenshot. However, it does look a bit shorter like a Scirocco GT24. Has anyone seen a Scirocco GT24 with black/orange colour scheme?

awwww YEAH! Avens vs Samus fight! If they knock each other out we all win!

:sly:

Active GTP member Vs Active backseat mod :P

Last edited:
I would be thrilled if it was either that 370Z or another livery for the Scirocco. The only other theories I can think of is that it's an Arial Atom, some concept car, or some other open-wheeled car that I don't know about.

I am really excited to see Apricot Hill is back, but who else here would love to see El Capitan and Trail Mountain at night with a little wafting fog in a few spots?

Climbing El Capitans peak blinded by your own headlights, and breaking out of the fog just long enough to snatch a breath of clear air *tires skitter over the pavement as you go nearly weightless* before you plunge back into the cloud. *Wolves howling in the distance* awww yeahhh!

Ok that probably a GT7 thing but I can still dream right?

I'll echo what I said when I first saw the video, but adding something.

1st. The NIKE Two concept better have the same style as they do with some of their college football uniforms
2nd. Anytime I drive the Jordan car, I'm playing this

hahaha ^^^^

I'd go crazy if MJ's motorcycle team gets included. It might be too late.

I am really excited to see Apricot Hill is back, but who else here would love to see El Capitan and Trial Mountain at night with a little wafting fog in a few spots?

Climbing El Capitans peak blinded by your own headlights, and breaking out of the fog just long enough to snatch a breath of clear air *tires skitter over the pavement as you go nearly weightless* before you plunge back into the cloud. *Wolves howling in the distance* awww yeahhh!

Ok that probably a GT7 thing but I can still dream right?
👍

That's blue, but thanks for the pic anyway.
I couldn't find a black/orange livery Scirocco GT24 on Google Images, so it's likely to be the 370z GT4

It's off in the distance and blurred in the screenshot. The car you are trying to say it is, doesn't have orange mirrors or windshield banner.

sems4arsenal
someone track down Kaz and force him to reveal the name of the trailer song

If your talking about the rock song-

I recorded it using a music stream downloader thingy and it got the name of the song but I Googled it and nothing showed up... maybe it's a brand new song

If your talking about the rock song-

I recorded it using a music stream downloader thingy and it got the name of the song but I Googled it and nothing showed up... maybe it's a brand new song

I bet it's a new Daiki Kasho song,might be the voice of Underdown. Sounds astonishing

The first song is indeed from the Ending credits of GT PSP the 2nd one is new

Oh well, we'll find out eventually then ;)
In my opinion, it's got to be the Sirocco GT 24. The dark colour (the blue has probably been distorted by the blur and lighting), orange mirrors and windshield banner, suggest so too, along with the overall shape of the car. Then there's the fact that the Sirocco GT24 can be seen directly after the scene in the screenshot.

Critiquing, not complaining. There is a difference. The cover could have a dog turd on it and It wouldn't affect the game, we can still talk about it though.

Why is it that when someone offers a differing opinion to one who complains a lot, that the second opinion is then somehow less relevant than the complainant's opinion?

I think it is crazy to nit pick the game so far that we are now complaining about the box art. <--- opinion shared.

I bet it's a new Daiki Kasho song,might be the voice of Underdown. Sounds astonishing.

It's definitely Jon Underdown singing. I've heard enough of Fade's (the band he's from) stuff to know and recognize his vocals, as he sings in a very unique way.

Anyone wanna bet there's going to be another naming contest for this? =P

It's definitely Jon Underdown singing. I've heard enough of Fade's (the band he's from) stuff to know and recognize his vocals, as he sings in a very unique way.

Anyone wanna bet there's going to be another naming contest for this? =P

1f th3r3 1s, 1 alr3ady kn0w wh0 w1!! w1n...

("If there is, I already know who will win" in case you rightfully read like a normal person...)

1f th3r3 1s, 1 alr3ady kn0w wh0 w1!! w1n...

("If there is, I already know who will win" in case you rightfully read like a normal person...)

If you've been exposed to enough terrible misuse of the English language, you understand alot of stuff like this.

If you've been exposed to enough terrible misuse of the English language, you understand alot of stuff like this.

Agree. It's the one bit I dislike about the Kasho/Underdown songs. Other than the stupid namig, they're EPIC.

I know lots of focus is on the big race cars but, what of the small displacement race cars that will still be in the GT franchise? Super GT, GT3, WRC, NASCAR are represented by their series. We have some Super Taikyu cars in the game and a host of VW race cars. I wonder if we will be able to make entry level race cars similar to B-Spec in the States.

Well technically, we could've already done the VW Lupo and Beetle cup. With the Renault Megane Trophy, that's another one.

Back