Sound Update (PD is now hiring! + Email!)Answered 

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,262 comments
That's physics, the sound will follow whatever the physics is doing if you're doing it properly.
Doesn't someone have to tell the physics/sound engine, "this car has this kind of transmission, this kind of clutch, now go and generate the proper sounds"? Unless this type of work is done already and it's just awaiting the overlay of the new sound generation program, it still requires more effort to individualize 1200 cars vs. 200 does it not?

I'm reading a lot of assumption in your comment. You assume that the content that was supposed to be released "soon" has been shelved. You assume that they're not going to actually update the sounds. You assume (incorrectly) that the VGTs are fake. You assume, you assume, you assume.

And how is the Senna content a copy-and-paste of the Red Bull content? The cars handle completely differently, we get a few classic F1 tracks, and there are a couple of new Ayrton Senna suits. You're comparing it to a slice of content where 75% of the content is variations on the exact same car.

Don't take this wrong, by the way - just pointing out the holes in your logic.

Perhaps if Kaz and PD threw their fan base a bone of information once a year we might not have to speculate or assume the state of the game, nor the possibility that specific updates, features or what have you have been shelved.

Whens the last time he said anything about the course creator? 3 months ago.

Whens the last time he said anything about offline endurance race settings in arcade? Never

( pretty sad you cant even set up tire wear, fuel consumption or vehicle damage in ARCADE MODE.... )

Whens the last time he said anything about B-spec? Never

Whens the last time he said anything about Community Features? Right after launch...

Whens the last.... well you get the picture. All it would take, is a modicum of information too appease the fans... Hell look at what PCARs did.... Had to move the release date back MONTHS.... yet they wrote a long, thought out well written apology and Reason for said delay...

I'm merely a disgruntled customer who wants A. The features I purchased the game for... or B. ANY INFORMATION... this "SOON" Garbage is getting old... we've been waiting for "SOON" Features since the game released last December...

And whatever updates we do get, are insanely lack luster... Maybe I'm just so fed up at this point, I'm bitching just too bitch... who knows, either way I feel let down by PD and KAZ.

I know one thing for Certain this quote from KAZ doesn't give me much hope either...

“We’re going to make GT6 still a little bit better than it is now – there are a few major updates coming for the game.”

Synthesis can also sound like.. you know.. synthesis.
Everyone would love a synth that sound like a V8 or V12 but a decent result is hard to achieve. The best sound in simracing so far come from samples and it's from Race Room Racing Experience.

It's not only the samples it's how you use them.

It's not only the way you record, it's what your sampler can do with them AFTER the record.

It is indeed all about how you use them. Synthesis isn't that hard, though: the car industry does it all the time. :)
Also: sonory. Oh, and GT6. :dopey:

By the way, the best samplers are blatantly in iRacing: that really is all about what you do with them.

Doesn't someone have to tell the physics/sound engine, "this car has this kind of transmission, this kind of clutch, now go and generate the proper sounds"?
Nope. Somebody tells the physics: this car has this kind of gearbox, with these properties, process the input in this way. Then the sound just gets fed its own controls as normal, completely ignorant as to the kind of gearbox fitted, and the characteristic sound of a gearbox in the game becomes a function of the characteristic physical behaviour of the 'box, just as it does in real life.
Unless this type of work is done already and it's just awaiting the overlay of the new sound generation program, it still requires more effort to individualize 1200 cars vs. 200 does it not?
But it's a physics task. Unless you're suggesting the physics should be the same for each car, and the sound system just "fakes" it?

I would think the car count would impact the sound update to some degree, if PD wants to move towards a more accurate sound model for each car. At the moment for example, every car changes gears the same, basically like a modern day automatic transmission. Up or down every shift is butter smooth. If they want to go back and recreate accurate up and downshift physics and the sound to go with it, they'll have to do this differently for each car based on it's stock transmission. Single clutch, double clutch, helical gears, sliding mesh, constant mesh etc. In Assetto Corsa this is an option or driving aid if you will, to have a modern transmission effect, or the stock original. With the stock original the sound is different of course, shifts are delayed and you must syncro the revs to some degree or the shifts are violent, upsetting the balance of the car. The modern version is smoother and much easier to drive.

Other games are moving rapidly towards more realistic sound IMO and one of the things they are doing better is modeling the subtle nuances of each car and this is something I'd like to see PD do as opposed to applying one generic sound update and retaining generic shift physics for all cars and end up with better engine and intake sounds but everything else remains the same.

Precisely. I'd love to see all those subtle car-specific nuances introduced in a GT game.. things haven't changed much since GT4.

That's physics, the sound will follow whatever the physics is doing if you're doing it properly.

I understand you're an expert on the subject, but what does subtle sound changes and accuracy have to do with physics?

Synthesis can also sound like.. you know.. synthesis.
Everyone would love a synth that sound like a V8 or V12 but a decent result is hard to achieve. The best sound in simracing so far come from samples and it's from Race Room Racing Experience.

It's not only the samples it's how you use them.

It's not only the way you record, it's what your sampler can do with them AFTER the record.

Ditto; PC sims really know their stuff. A lot of them can serve as great models for console devs.

I understand you're an expert on the subject, but what does subtle sound changes and accuracy have to do with physics?

Not an expert, per se, but I've done a bit of work in the area. The bottom line is that sound is physics.

Things like "gear wobble" should be handled by the driveline model, which would affect the driving physics. Things like gear changes should be handled by the game according to the control scheme selected and the type of gearbox on the car.

In the specific case of gear changes, the sound generator only needs to know the engine speed, throttle position, boost, ignition and fuel status. All of that comes from the routines that control how the car moves in the game: physics.

Right, I see.

Should be really interesting to see GT pull all that off. About time too, although Kaz isn't exactly known as a visionary when it comes to these things.

Right, I see.

Should be really interesting to see GT pull all that off. About time too, although Kaz isn't exactly known as a visionary when it comes to these things.
I disagree. That only really holds if you have a short memory.

The very first GT game had sounds that varied according to the exhaust part fitted - an admittedly limited (for practical reasons) nod to the fact that sounds do change when tuning engines. That behaviour remained for GT2's 650+ cars (including aspiration changes), but the whole sound aesthetic was overhauled with what were high-quality samples at the time (obviously with lots of overlap even then, because content takes time). That was genuinely revolutionary and entirely unprecedented.

They wavered a bit on PS2; their new sound director started with GT4, and it was unclear what his aim was, until GT5P. GT got a reputation for being dry and dour in its sound on PS2, after the vibrant charicature that was GT2. GT5P made it clear, however, that PD was still committed to naturally expressive sound, favouring variation and flexibility. The way to get lots of variation cheaply is to use procedures and systems that have the requisite behaviours built in, then you can bypass the "content problem" with relative ease (once it's all working...).

In this case, I'm talking about simulation - GT5P was the first game in the series to have credits for such a task, and it shows.
Good sound is in GT's DNA, it's just that the big steps take the longest to get right. In terms of sound, GT7 should be a big step indeed; not just for GT, not just for the genre, but for the industry as a whole.

Unfortunately, we still have to wait for it; plus, any update for GT6 will not have the full impact, and so may not come at all.

Okay, I have a short memory. You're the expert.

I didn't feel the need to bring up past games. Right now, we're ONLY using GT6 as a marker, no? Clearly their approach hasn't changed much moving on to the PS3 hardware.

I won't be holding my breath on the PS4 version either.

Happy motoring.

Okay, I have a short memory. You're the expert.

I didn't feel the need to bring up past games. Right now, we're ONLY using GT6 as a marker, no? Clearly their approach hasn't changed much moving on to the PS3 hardware.

I won't be holding my breath on the PS4 version either.

Happy motoring.
If you don't include past games, you're missing most of the picture. Choose to remain ignorant at your own risk. You claimed Kaz wasn't known as a visionary, you never said that was constrained to GT6, and nor should it be so. It's irrelevant anyway, since PD isn't Kaz.

Their approach changed dramatically with GT5P, as I already said. They now focus on simulation.

That approach will bear fruit on PS4 for certain, and has even been previewed on PS3. The clues are all there, some more explicit than others, if you should only choose to look.

Regarding that simulation approach, since GT5P, I was always confident PD were going to follow through on that. Just before they announced a completely new method of generating sounds, I was probably 70% sure they were going to go the precise route I described earlier. After hearing the Red Bull / Senna cars, I was 90% sure - now I'm 100% certain. ;)

If you don't include past games, you're missing most of the picture. Choose to remain ignorant at your own risk. You claimed Kaz wasn't known as a visionary, you never said that was constrained to GT6, and nor should it be so. It's irrelevant anyway, since PD isn't Kaz.

Their approach changed dramatically with GT5P, as I already said. They now focus on simulation.

That approach will bear fruit on PS4 for certain, and has even been previewed on PS3. The clues are all there, some more explicit than others, if you should only choose to look.

Regarding that simulation approach, since GT5P, I was always confident PD were going to follow through on that. Just before they announced a completely new method of generating sounds, I was probably 70% sure they were going to go the precise route I described earlier. After hearing the Red Bull / Senna cars, I was 90% sure - now I'm 100% certain. ;)
I think you've convinced most of us that Kaz is working on something completely different in the sound department which is wonderful in theory and they may indeed pull it off and have it ready for GT7, but what some of us also have doubts about is that it will actually be better or at least as good as the sounds we hear in other games. Will an 89' Supra actually sound like an 89' Supra or will it sound obviously synthesized and lacking the depth and breadth and subtle nuances that make an 89' Supra unique? This is the part that remains to be seen IMO, in addition to whether this revolutionairy sound generation work is actually ready for GT7, or coming in a future update after release.

You're right; I'm ignorant and completely naive, and don't believe in GT until I see and hear for myself what they've done with the franchise on yet another generation hardware. As much as I hate to say this: PD rarely run out of excuses. They'll probably dedicate a blog to just that... :D

I think you've convinced most of us that Kaz is working on something completely different in the sound department which is wonderful in theory and they may indeed pull it off and have it ready for GT7, but what some of us also have doubts about is that it will actually be better or at least as good as the sounds we hear in other games. Will an 89' Supra actually sound like an 89' Supra or will it sound obviously synthesized and lacking the depth and breadth and subtle nuances that make an 89' Supra unique? This is the part that remains to be seen IMO, in addition to whether this revolutionairy sound generation work is actually ready for GT7, or coming in a future update after release.

That's it. Games like Forza and so many PC sims are already there. GT is obviously lacking the goods. To all those who dig the game, well and good. I had a better product to move on to, and I did. Lord knows.. if I get my hands on a juiced up PC some day, I might quit console gaming altogether.

Other games are a nice reference, I suppose, but the method is so different that it's sort of not fair, in either direction.
Most other games focus on recreating the cars as they sound in a particular state, and try to cover any variation by recording and manipulating fixed content. A different approach is to focus on the flexibility and variation - PD have chosen the latter. Obviously, no matter what approach you take, the final result is filtered through someone's idea of "visceral", or whatever, according to the aesthetic target - that is entirely separate.

As for the '89 Supra, assuming it's got a 7M-GTE, I'd start with the picture below, and a handful of assumptions ('80s turbo -> cam timing, firing order etc.) and get 90% of the way there. Already it's clear it won't sound much different from a 2JZ-GTE, or 1JZ-GTE, or 1G-GTE, or even a well-fueled XK once the cam differences are accounted for.

The rest is achieved with fine-tuning against a set of references, such as this one and this one, at the same time (the difference in "parts" on the two cars is important, and part of the process: flexibility). PD would have all the data they should care to need, more or less immediately to hand: no assumptions, no guess work. Plus high-quality references from all the recording they've been doing (and not using in the game).

photo12_zps6a501621.jpg

This is more than enough to get a recognisable sound, even in GT6. For PS4, you've got intake to worry about, and the interaction between it and the exhaust, but the process is the same. Any version without intake will be sorely lacking in expression, and is very unlikely to appear on PS3 across all cars - those cars it does appear on have special tunings to get around its limitations (described in that video I made ages ago), or the base sound is less sensitive to intake variations in the first place (e.g. 97T).

Regarding the aesthetic (which is separate, remember), you only have to look at the Red Bull and Senna cars to get an idea of what it would be like in GT6. However, those cars don't use any kind of exhaust tract, they're pretty much straight pipes, so there's more flexibility in the system as it stands than is demonstrated. For PS4, the extra power removes the need for some of the crude approximations, and the overall fidelity can easily be much higher.

You do realise, of course, that samplers are a form of synthesiser? They call it sample-based synthesis, except that engines don't have "keys" like a keyboard or clarinet, they occupy a continuum of pitch, so the samples need to be pitch-shifted to fill that gap. It was quickly found that stretching one sample over the full rpm range is entirely inadequate - especially with low-res control. GPL only got away with using a single sample because of its focus on high-quality control.

I hate the synthetic signature that pitch-shifting has, and it ruins my appreciation of pCARS' sound, for instance. iRacing is much better, because the control is that much more sophisticated (inherited from GPL) that the pitch shifting is more transparent (but still timbrally evident), in that the control is not modulating the effect (which would make it more obvious) as it does in most games. The GT series has also had some of this advantage since GT3 (no drivetrain simulation to speak of, of course). This new method doesn't have pitch shifting at all, and it's music to my ears now I'm used to the fruits of my own experiments.

Practically speaking, I'd say temper your expectations regarding the absolute fidelity and aesthetic target, be assured that the accuracy of sounds will be much better (V8s will sound like V8s), as long as the data collected is accurate, but consider the effect of 1:1 representation of modifications and tuning reflected in the sound (as far as PD allow it). Also, customisation and sharing.

You're right; I'm ignorant and completely naive, and don't believe in GT until I see and hear for myself what they've done with the franchise on yet another generation hardware. As much as I hate to say this: PD rarely run out of excuses. They'll probably dedicate a blog to just that... :D

That's different, and perfectly sensible.

That's it. Games like Forza and so many PC sims are already there. GT is obviously lacking the goods. To all those who dig the game, well and good. I had a better product to move on to, and I did. Lord knows.. if I get my hands on a juiced up PC some day, I might quit console gaming altogether.

As above, this is a totally different approach. It warrants exploration in its own right, and is much more appropriate for a game with so many cars (hundreds), and, crucially, the ability to tune those cars. Those games you refer to don't have sounds that respond significantly to tuning, whereas this other approach could represent any changes you could care to imagine intrinsically. That's worth a shot, even if it all sounds like the Red Bull Junior, aesthetically.

IThis is the part that remains to be seen IMO, in addition to whether this revolutionairy sound generation work is actually ready for GT7, or coming in a future update after release.
That would be hilarious, the return of the 'placeholders' :D

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but one thing that PD needs to fix are the engine notes when you install a racing exhaust.

A prime example would be the SLS AMG '10. Unmodified, it's one of the best sounding cars in the game. PD captured the V8 noise rather well.... stick a racing exhaust on it though... and it sounds nothing like a V8... it becomes more like a V6 or something... :P

I'm by no means an expert on exhaust noises, but wouldn't it be better if PD just increased the noise of the default sound, and increased the chances of flames popping out? That would work well :)

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but one thing that PD needs to fix are the engine notes when you install a racing exhaust.

A prime example would be the SLS AMG '10. Unmodified, it's one of the best sounding cars in the game. PD captured the V8 noise rather well.... stick a racing exhaust on it though... and it sounds nothing like a V8... it becomes more like a V6 or something... :P

I'm by no means an expert on exhaust noises, but wouldn't it be better if PD just increased the noise of the default sound, and increased the chances of flames popping out? That would work well :)

It's one way to look at it, but it's not very flexible and there is more than just a volume change involved in the real thing.
Another way is to "simulate" the effect of actually putting a racing exhaust on the car, i.e. by making the changes to a simulated model of the exhaust tract that correspond to the swap from a "normal" to "racing" exhaust.

Even if you keep the manifold(s) the same, you can get a wide range of sounds from the built-in functionality the new method has in GT6: it's simplified to a few filters, but combined with a volume change, adjust the "rasp" damping and top it off with a shift in balance of the flow noise (the sound of the exhaust pulses escaping the exhaust tract in a turbulent manner), you can cover most of the range required.
Bearing in mind that their system could easily account for changes in cam profile ("engine tuning"), there is even more flexibility waiting to be unleashed. Then when you factor in the changes to the manifolds, which the 97T, the X2014 Fan and Standard demonstrate between them (they're all heavily boosted, uneven firing 90 degree V6s with open pipes, so the manifolds are all that is really different), there should be enough variation to get your SLS sounding exactly how you want it to, from something like the HSV-010 to an old flathead Ford.

That is of course assuming PD expose all of the controls to us; it's possible they'll leave the current system of presets, but there's no reason they can't do both (except the effort required to create the control interface, input limits possibly per car, helpful defaults, abstraction from physical parameters to desired sound, avoiding interaction and circular tuning etc.).

Have you played FM4? I don't own an X1, so won't comment on 5.

After applying engine upgrades, the SLS AMG sounds raspier and more throaty. You get that nice "phhhrrr" sound in the exhaust too as the engine gets closer to redlining.

I think it's easier. The sound is not bat but it's too simple to simulate the sense of speed or the joy of cars sound.
Just put a gearbox sound, the inertia sound when you lift the foot from pedal, turbo discharge and exhaust explosions.
Doesn't matter if it's the same sound for all the cars but I think is the most important thing to do about the sound.

After that we can discuss the pitch change depending on the load.

For me a good example of sound immersion is Dirt 3.

Last edited:
Games like Forza and so many PC sims are already there.

Forza is far from being "already there". So many samples in the series are recycled, or just plain wrong e.g in fm5 the alfa 33 stradale has the exact same sample as the Ariel atom v8, and the zonda cinque sounds simply awful. In terms of accuracy levels they are often no more accurate than PD, except they have the fortune of having ,on average, more "pretty" sounds. Games like raceroom racing experience and project cars are miles ahead.

So, both PD and T10 have dodgy audio. The difference now is that gt is hiring sound engineers to change this. I'm concerned T10 will continue to overlook sound issues, they can't afford to do this.

Forza is far from being "already there". So many samples in the series are recycled, or just plain wrong e.g in fm5 the alfa 33 stradale has the exact same sample as the Ariel atom v8, and the zonda cinque sounds simply awful. In terms of accuracy levels they are often no more accurate than PD, except they have the fortune of having ,on average, more "pretty" sounds. Games like raceroom racing experience and project cars are miles ahead.

So, both PD and T10 have dodgy audio. The difference now is that gt is hiring sound engineers to change this. I'm concerned T10 will continue to overlook sound issues, they can't afford to do this.
There's the small difference that in FM only a couple of cars sound wrong, whilst in GT almost all of them sound wrong. I wouldn't worry as much about T10 for what they will deliver in the future as with PD who have to start from scratch with 1000+ cars.

There's the small difference that in FM only a couple of cars sound wrong, whilst in GT almost all of them sound wrong. I wouldn't worry as much about T10 for what they will deliver in the future as with PD who have to start from scratch with 1000+ cars.
Not to turn this into a versus thread, but in GT the cars usually only sound wrong when modified. There are a number that are wrong stock, but it's the modified sounds that disappoint the most.

Forza has avoided that issue for the most part by not offering modified sounds since FM2, and artificially "beefing up" the stock sounds to compensate. This is the "content issue", as I see it, and will only grow in complexity as car counts continue to rise and expectations regarding modifications etc. start to take firmer root, as they inevitably will.

I'm not concerned about T10 much at the moment, though I would like to see certain aspects improving in future iterations. I wouldn't just yet call PCARS miles ahead, until it is released and reviews come out, or I get a chance to try it out myself.

Forza does a few things wrong, no doubt. Sadly, GT does almost everything wrong. This is what led me to actually selling my PS3 and GT5 which I had saved up for, for months! The sounds alone left me sorely disappointed, physics and visuals, I was happy with.

+1000

I wouldn't just yet call PCARS miles ahead, until it is released and reviews come out, or I get a chance to try it out myself.

You can go on YouTube and find out right now. The sauber c9, the mclaren f1, zakspeed capri, and all the lotus f1 cars sound exactly as they should, and it's lovely.

If gt is to sound like anything in the future, it should be pcars

You can go on YouTube and find out right now. The sauber c9, the mclaren f1, zakspeed capri, and all the lotus f1 cars sound exactly as they should, and it's lovely.

If gt is to sound like anything in the future, it should be pcars
Objectively speaking, they're still not good enough. That's only in comparison to real life, not to any other game.

It's like when games went from 2D backgrounds, where retouched photographs gave the best "realism", to proper 3D environments. Even a major drop in "photorealism" is outweighed by the extra interaction inherent in the non-fixed format, in terms of impact and appeal. We crave interaction, reaction, not a series of postcards flung at us with clever transitions.

The fact that you know you're not really there doesn't prevent any enjoyment in the case of synthetic graphics, either, so that argument runs out of steam pretty quickly, too. Its impact on the enjoyment of synthetic sound is similarly limited, given the very same "postcard" effect that currently dominates.

Objectively speaking, they're still not good enough. That's only in comparison to real life, not to any other game.

It's like when games went from 2D backgrounds, where retouched photographs gave the best "realism", to proper 3D environments. Even a major drop in "photorealism" is outweighed by the extra interaction inherent in the non-fixed format, in terms of impact and appeal. We crave interaction, reaction, not a series of postcards flung at us with clever transitions.

The fact that you know you're not really there doesn't prevent any enjoyment in the case of synthetic graphics, either, so that argument runs out of steam pretty quickly, too. Its impact on the enjoyment of synthetic sound is similarly limited, given the very same "postcard" effect that currently dominates.
There is always room for improvement, of course, but then if we think on these lines engine sounds in any game will always not be good enough.

With diminishing returns. There are plenty of big leaps left to take yet.
I think that currently sound in driving games is taking a back seat as developers crave for better graphics and physics, there should be equal emphasis for the audio.

Last edited:
Would like to chime in abit on something:

So a lot of people praise the rFactor modders for their sounds and say PD should learn from them. However as much as I like them, I disagree and Here's why after not only doing it myself but after studying it as well: They are simply bigger loop samples and don't at all appear dynamic (which is something PD is going for). Here's the best example I found of this issue, trying to replicate a notable audio feature that happens primarily under braking:

Here's the Modder's attempt at replicating the sounds of the Blown exhaust (skip to 0:42)

And here's the real life onboard of the Ferrari F150 taken from the 2011 Grand Prix Of Abu Dhabi:

When you listen carefully to the real life car, that Blown Exhaust is in full interaction with Alonso's Braking and throttle inputs (hence the little burbles you can hear at some points before he fully applies the throttle) and it gradually fades at full acceleration whereas the modder's attempt only is heard in the same programmed pattern and hardly interacts (outside of it being programmed to appear under braking) with the braking on Throttle input and its abruptly gone once at full acceleration.

Here's three other F1 onboards from 2011 with their Blown Exhausts:

Again, you can hear that Blown Exhaust interacting with the drivers inputs on the brake and throttle.

Wow. The Renault sounds like a badly tuned pulsejet. Which maybe isn't surprising...

There's also the "cylinder deactivation" they started doing the year after, once full fuel / no ignition "blowing" was banned.

2011:

2012:

You can do both with PD's new system, assuming it allows making modifications whilst it's running. All the synthesis systems I've made were stable (except when I missed a factor of a half off once, that had a habit of hurting my ears inexplicably randomly until I noticed the error), but some were a bit noisy at the instant you made changes. Proper design can avoid both issues. :D

The tricky part is mapping it to the controls; in the case of the F1 cars, they were all subtly different, varied from track track to track and probably even during a race. That kind of detail is likely to be inaccessible, and it's a choice whether you even tackle it to any degree whatsoever. But the capability is there, by default.

Because you have access to the parameters that control the sound generation, the things that affect the sound in real life are all accessible / reproducible with that method, assuming you figure out what the control changes need to be (or just ask someone who knows...).
To cover that with samples, you need samples for the overrun in its various modes, plus the usual on and off throttle exhaust samples, covering the whole rpm range. Then there's the control, which involes blending all the layers in a way that doesn't necessarily corespond 1:1 with what the player's controls are doing (even the "normal" sample blending has no physical basis.) That's assuming you can isolate the samples from any recordings.

On the matter of cylinder deactivation in general, there's the subject of the theoretical "8-stroke" firing orders. That's available by default in the new system, either by dirty hacks, or proper handling of the intervals. I reproduced the cylinder deactivation profiles of a few real-world engines, and they have unusual sounds - these are things the owners comment on. The Honda VCM's three (6-4-3 cylinder) modes is definitely one of the weirdest (although I found a patent for a V12 with a V8 firing order that seemed ridiculous).

On the downside, manufacturers struggle with silencing these exhausts, because they suddenly have to cater to two or more different "source" sounds, not just the one (examples here and here). That's probably an aspect that players could do without worrying about, and it is a difficulty in general (e.g. eliminating "drone" in custom exhaust systems).

PD need to get its **** together in the sound department .

Here is a 350z in need for speed undrground 2 :

it still sounds much better than gt6 and its 10 years old!

There is no excuse for this PD!

Back