South Park ThreadTV 

• Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 191 comments
Question. Were episodes 200 and 201 the Family Guy ones? And how long ago were they?

Cartoon Wars(The ones with Family Guy) are episodes 142 & 143, they aired in 2006.

200 & 201 are the episodes where all the celebrities sue South Park.

And where Comedy Central pussed out on showing Muhammed (as well as saying his name in the second part).

"Coon and Friends" 3-part episodes were one of the funniest ones I've seen in a long while.

Gotta love "Crème Fraiche" and "Insheeption" too. They haven't lost it yet. :lol:

HUMANCENTiPAD? Oh dear! Can't wait to see it:D It airs in about 3 hours on Comedy Central and I hope they put it on the internet soon, as I don't have Comedy Central....

HUMANCENTiPAD? Oh dear! Can't wait to see it:D It airs in about 3 hours on Comedy Central and I hope they put it on the internet soon, as I don't have Comedy Central....
Your country must get it ahead of us. Mine won't be on for 9 hours from the time I am typing this.

Season 15 episode 1 was EPIC! I havent laughed that hard at a South Park episode in ages!

I am absolutely amazed that they were able to put that episode on the air. That was some nasty, and fairly disturbing stuff. I know that's par for the course with southpark, but I'm reminded of them not being allowed to show Muhammad and other shows not being allowed to show a little skin... but somehow something that violent and nasty and... fairly disturbing... makes it on the air.

I'm not advocating for censorship, I'm just amazed at what is allowed and what is not.

I loved the digs at apple, technology, and especially EULAs.

I am absolutely amazed that they were able to put that episode on the air. That was some nasty, and fairly disturbing stuff. I know that's par for the course with southpark, but I'm reminded of them not being allowed to show Muhammad and other shows not being allowed to show a little skin... but somehow something that violent and nasty and... fairly disturbing... makes it on the air.
Post 10PM on cable. It is not regulated the same as broadcast (the broadcast logic being the government owns the air) and so much of what does and does not go on the air is a call of the station's Standards and Practices department. Tosh.0 loves to make it sound as if he is in a constant fight with them.

Just watch Comedy Central after 1AM (Secret Stash) and you will see that they can and do show whatever they want.

Is it wrong that I LOL'd at Cartman's frequent outbursts during this episode?

I want a Humancentipad!

I now have a new phrase to use every time my wife won't let me have my own way.

New episode was a bit of a let down IMO. Funny-bot wasn't funny, the only thing which I did find funny was that black guy, though I have no idea who he is. Can I get a Whaa whaa whaaa?

Damn.:ouch: Sound was gone on the Telly so I couldnt hear the first one so I turned it off, forgot about the funny bot one and put it in a few minutes in.

Yeah, the newest one wasn't all that great.
But there's always one or two episodes per season that are a bit boring compared to the rest.

Last episode seemed to lack some focus. Looked like they wanted to center the episode around the robot, but then threw in Tyler Perry as some sort of after thought that ended up stealing the end. Not that great.

I've been missing the point of the new episode too, but then I realized that it clearly shows Matt's and Trey's attitude towards comedy awards. Not the funniest one, but still good.
Preview video for the new episode ''Royal Pudding'' is available @ southparkstudios.com BTW. ;)

Last edited:
Funny bot episode was not as good as the first... hopefully the following episodes get better again.

Soooo... I'm starting to be fine with the fact this may be the last season of South Park. So far all 3 episodes have had a real "It's been done before" vibe.

Ive seen all of them so far and the only one ive found funny was the Royal Pudding episode... As is tradition... :lol:

lol I just saw City Sushi....best episode yet!

Last edited:
So the last episode was interesting. I laughed hard at the doctor's diagnosis.

^^^ I saw that too, I didn't know that being a cynical a$$hole was a medical condition. I literally LOL'd when Stan was listening to his Ipod and it all sounded like ****.

Back