South Park ThreadTV 

• Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 191 comments
I lost interest in South Park after last season. The whole PC thing didn't do anything for me. I didn't see anything funny about it. Now the first two episodes of this season are a continuation of last season's approach. I'm done for now.

Maybe I'll watch some season 1,2,3 episodes.

I lost interest in South Park after last season. The whole PC thing didn't do anything for me. I didn't see anything funny about it. Now the first two episodes of this season are a continuation of last season's approach. I'm done for now.

Maybe I'll watch some season 1,2,3 episodes.

Have you been to any big university? That's what they were trashing. I thought it was hilarious. Not sure about the new thing with the racism though. Seems like they're going too much after academic/intelligensia scoff material.

s09e01

latest.jpg
:D:D:D

The Pandemic Special was pretty hilarious, also a little too close to home at times. Great stuff.

Does anyone know why the Best friends forever episode is now unavailable on South Park Studios? They don't mock Islam in that one do they?

Does anyone know why the Best friends forever episode is now unavailable on South Park Studios? They don't mock Islam in that one do they?

I’m guessing it’s just down to licensing as the episode is still on HBO Max.

Back