Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
  • 249,800 views
@ Monstar If you want to host remote raves yes your ps3 needs to be in remote race / server mode

otherwise just share any drivers you can and if they are shared then anyone hosting a race can add your drivers in

@ Cam all ok where you are?

@ Ben Noriyaro is sick! never seen it ;)

Yea, family and I are ok... Little damage to our house. Death toll at 75 and increasing. Town is pretty much ****ed, and still getting after shocks. :nervous:
 
cameron2123
Yea, family and I are ok... Little damage to our house. Death toll at 75 and increasing. Town is pretty much ****ed, and still getting after shocks. :nervous:

I feel sorry for you man! And good luck!
 
****FRIDAY NIGHT RESULTS*****

Beast and Dave done there run last night, so the score table has been updated below


Monstar ------ 46

Crack S ------ 45

Dave ---------42

Stavingo --- --41

Accendo --- --41

ben ----------40

Geti ----------40

Devel --------38

Touge FC-----36

Kris ----------35

Beast --------34

Yellow M ------ 9

________________________________________

Our H2H Team will be:

1. Monstar
2. Crack S
3. Dave
4. Stavingo

With back-up drivers

5. Accendo
6. Geti

I think the team spokesperson should be stavingo - let me know if you're cool with that mate - you'll have to head over here and enter the team in the comp.
 
WTF no body told me bout any of this i told you guys to PM me....... >.>
 
ummm we have been talking about the team h2h for the last 2 weeks red.
 
Thats a pretty solid team
 
i should of used my s13 last night. oh well :) was fun
 
I'm happy to be the spokesperson, but I just wanna be sure that everyone else in the team can agree to that?

I also need to know what cars you'll be running in the tourney.
 
Fine with me.
Rx7.

Should we all use the exact same blue?
 
Darker tone of blue, so I'll have to repaint my car again, or if someone has a free dark blue chip lying around.
 
Has been called to Helghast...

I may be away for a while :crazy:
 
Has been called to Helghast...

I may be away for a while :crazy:

Tell me how KZ3 is, I got the second one and found it quite awesome. It would be give a good break from Crap Ops.
 
Darker tone of blue, so I'll have to repaint my car again, or if someone has a free dark blue chip lying around.


Is that the name of the colour?
 
Ask Ben, I think it's brilliant blue or something, you get it from the S15 in the dealership.
 
Boom Shanka...

Off to F&*K some **** up...

photo2.jpg
 
Nice! You get the limited edition or something?
 
We never chose a specific paint chip. So anything dark blue is fine.
But it would look pretty sweet if you guys in the comp all rocked the same colour
 
We never chose a specific paint chip. So anything dark blue is fine.
But it would look pretty sweet if you guys in the comp all rocked the same colour

There is a mad blue Dark Metallic Blue Clearcoat I have come across possibly on a premi corvette i think is colour on my JZA Sups looks nice ;)
Will double check anyone after blue's i'm happy to dupe if you pick a coloure and I can then send up to 25 colours aday if needed

Accendo I am about to send your Prize (SO sorry for delay ****)

Ben Your FGT is also coming ;)

tommorow will do next 2 ;)

@ Stave top o the line hehe Helghast edition, mate KZ2 shat on Fag Ops LOLOL

Anyone who's interested in a KZ3 Clan welcome to Join us hehe AD$ - Aussie Death $quad otherwise known as The Aussie Drinking $quad

So my ps3 gaming career is now complete GT5 + KZ3....what else do you need...seriously...Cream of the crop 10/10 👍
 
no hes married.... aint that right kris... that reminds me Kris.. i havent gotten the car for the cunning stunt reward from the R33 comp. :)
 
Well im tipping she dosnt know about it yet lol
 
man just doing some b spec races online and why did my BOB pic the sls against an audi r8 :( he can catch it in the corners... but on the straights it leaves him for dead.
 
yay he over took the r8 :D lol
 
Yeah you got my vote stavingo if you want to be spokesperson.

Also for anyone doing remote races, do the drivers level. I haven't noticed any movement with my bspec guys.
 
yeah they do level up, you can see it when you retrive your prizes ;)
 
There is a mad blue Dark Metallic Blue Clearcoat I have come across possibly on a premi corvette i think is colour on my JZA Sups looks nice ;)
Will double check anyone after blue's i'm happy to dupe if you pick a coloure and I can then send up to 25 colours aday if needed

Accendo I am about to send your Prize (SO sorry for delay ****)

Ben Your FGT is also coming ;)

tommorow will do next 2 ;)

@ Stave top o the line hehe Helghast edition, mate KZ2 shat on Fag Ops LOLOL

Anyone who's interested in a KZ3 Clan welcome to Join us hehe AD$ - Aussie Death $quad otherwise known as The Aussie Drinking $quad

So my ps3 gaming career is now complete GT5 + KZ3....what else do you need...seriously...Cream of the crop 10/10 👍

Have you sent my Ford GT40 MKIV
 
I need a list of the cars you guys are using in the Team H2H.

370Z for me.
 
What track are you going to vote for STAV
 
Hahah she bought the helghast edition and GT5 Sig ed as my Xmas pressie...

I've a good wife ;)

As stated the next two car's to who ever is next will go out tomorrow,

-Dav11 - 6:53.153 sent
-geti01 - 6:54.262 sent
-xx666Kris666xx - 6:56.921 HAHA Accendo
-Accendo1979 - 6:59.876 sent
-Ben-4224 - 7:04.058 sent
-Beast260au - 7.08.086 -Cunning Stunt Contender - GT40 What one was it again?
-cameron2123 - 7:21.195 - opt stream Z
-GlazeVZ - 7:21.370 - random or?
-DrifTa-AJV - 7:47.250 - Cunning Stunt Contender Random
-yellomello88 - 8:04.408 - Cunning Stunt Contender MKIV
 
Back