Spa 30 Lap Multi-class Endurance IIFull 

• Thread starter Tesla
  • 104 comments

Tesla

Premium
United States
United States
CHECK HERE FOR TIME UNTIL RACE START.

Continuing the thread here, I'm not able to host (unless absolutely required) as my connection is poor but I can keep the OP updated with entries, practice times and updates if required.

Seeing as there is a major lack of good matches to be found on GT6 online. I've decided to remedy the problem with a series of on-the-spot endurance races for drivers of varying skill levels!

The Spa 30 is a Multi-Class endurance event, which, as the name may imply, is 30-laps of the Spa Francorchamps circuit(with time change, for that endurance feel)

The regulations will welcome cars from LMP's to "GTE" cars(This will include Touring Cars, Super GT, GT3 cars, RM's, and personal racecars built from street cars)

REGS
650 horsepower limit
800kg minimum
No Skid Recovery Force
No Active Steering
Minimum of 2 PIT STOPS during the race
Maximum of 2 cars per team

RACE SETTINGS
30 laps
Practice/Qualifying/Race
Heavy Damage
Tire Wear/Fuel Depletion
Real Slipstream
Time Change

What defines a team is two race cars sharing the same livery. For example, two Peugeot 908's in the Team Oreca colors are considered a team, while two Peugeot 908's in the Team Total livery are considered a completely different team. All of this is very simple.

ENTERING
Entering is simple, all you will be required to do is leave your PSN ID and your car of choice for the event in order to reserve yourself a spot. Practice will be held on random weekdays(with a few hours notice before-hand) as to give everyone an idea as to how tight the racing will be. I personally suggest you find a friend and choose a car for how much fun you have driving it, instead of the overall performance.

OTHER
Race date is not currently decided on, this will come shortly.
Dirty driving will not be allowed
By entering, you agree to race in a fair, sportsmanlike manner, and will not intentionally hinder the race.

Any reports of unsportsmanlike behavior will be examined after the race, if the offender is actually guilty, they will be penalized by position depending on the severity of the offense.

Driver Roster
1. jf517860 [Team BMW M3 GT]
2. iAnderton [Team Audi R18 15th Anniversary]
3. Paoloevans [Lexus SC430 GT500 Base model #86]
4. Razor223(UberTev) [Team BMW Z4 GT3]
5. rousso82(Elrousso) [Team Bentley Speed 8]
6. mingia_boyz_88 [Team Nissan GTR GT3]
7. Wrench_Monkey86 [Team Nissan GTR GT500 Orange]
8. dpinho1975(Daniel Pinho) [Team R8 LMS Ultra 12]
9. Stoatie82 [Team Bentley Speed 8]
10. PIP_36 [Team BMW GT2 Base model '11]
11. arsenal69 [Team BMW GT2 Base model '11]
12. MrShortTrack64 [Team Nissan GT-R R35 TC]
13. GTP_slamjams [Team Total Peugeot 908 HDI '10]
14. Brutaka_GT [Team Pescarolo Judd GV5 #17]
15. ROGUE_DaZzALAD88 [Team BMW Z4 GT3]
16. aboe_83 [Team BMW M3 GT]

If anyone wants to withdraw, please post in here.

Last edited:
Somewhere between 9 and 11am GMT looks to be a good time to fit in everyone from Europe, America and Australia. Can everyone make a tentative 10am 22nd of February GMT?

11am GMT is 6am here (EST), don't think I can do that... On top of that, Feb 22 is a no-go for me, I'm not home that weekend, so I guess I won't be able to make it...

22nd Feb is good for me at those times. :) However I am quite flexible. We need to do this race soon guys!!!!! :)

Last edited:
Oops. Well we should be able to race a couple of hours later then. Midday GMT should be the latest though unless Australians are ok at finishing past midnight their time.

Let's just stick with 11am GMT if we can, people have already put here that they can make it so let's not keep changing things. It works for the Australians, yes, perhaps not so much for the Americans, but it's always gonna be tough getting everyone in at a suitable time slot. That's just a logistical problem we'll always be faced with.

If we do it any later, I won't be able to attend because I have another race scheduled the same day.

Are we confirming 11:00am GMT on 22nd Feb then?

Practice room open - I will be on for about 45mins

Room ID 1472-6399-8408-2428-9064

Last edited:
WrenchMonkey has put his name forward to host so I guess him (or her). If they can't though, then I will. I have a decent fibre optic connection which is reasonably stable - 38dl/9ul with minimal ping etc, so I can be the backup host if things go awry.

WrenchMonkey has put his name forward to host so I guess him (or her). If they can't though, then I will. I have a decent fibre optic connection which is reasonably stable - 38dl/9ul with minimal ping etc, so I can be the backup host if things go awry.
Whenever you hosting, your one of the few that always has lots of bars:tup:

Personally, I'm not so sure there's a need for such a long quali - seeing as all tyre sets after the first are slower anyway, everybody will get just one shot at it.
My opinion is that the room opens early, say 10:15, like you say Brutaka, but that quali starts at 11:10 and lasts for 10 minutes. The race gets underway at 11:20 and lasts for probably just over an hour and ten minutes, meaning we're finished - theoretically, at least - by 12:30pm GMT.

Thoughts, guys?

Personally, I'm not so sure there's a need for such a long quali - seeing as all tyre sets after the first are slower anyway, everybody will get just one shot at it.
My opinion is that the room opens early, say 10:15, like you say Brutaka, but that quali starts at 11:10 and lasts for 10 minutes. The race gets underway at 11:20 and lasts for probably just over an hour and ten minutes, meaning we're finished - theoretically, at least - by 12:30pm GMT.

Thoughts, guys?

Sounds spot on to me :)

Back