Spa 30 Lap Multi-class Endurance IIFull 

• Thread starter Tesla
  • 104 comments
Well, we've not heard from quite a few of the people who signed up so I think the chances of a choc-full grid are low but if we get 10 or so drivers that should be cool.

image.jpg
Great race guys!

My first stop was forced, had to pit due to an early spin and damage on both rears!

Was a good race, will choose a different car next time though, will be interesting!

Well done all and congrats to jf5!

Last edited:
Darn it! I missed it because most people don't want to get up at 5:30 AM #SadFace

Yeh I know mate. I think the next race will be later. I think the only reason it was so early was for the Aussies, but there were none who showed today so the next race - if there is one - can be a bit later in the day to accommodate you and the other guys from the states considering you do actually want to race and will turn up, unlike some others :)

Thanks for uploading the pic JF, I was just in the middle of doing that myself, but you beat me to it...that's twice in one day. Good luck in your next race btw :)

See you guys soon

Here's an idea that may be a little controversial... but I'm just throwing it out there as it's an idea I've been working on anyway, but just haven't started up as a series yet:

How about in each race, only one car type is used (most likely one of the base models, as there a few to choose from)?This way, only one PP limit is needed and everybody is in the same machinery, there are no disputes about 'that car being better than this car' and it makes hosting races a lot easier...

It could even be the case that two different base models are used, one a lower class type, the other a higher class type, which again would make the PP limiting easier.

For instance, at a given race, there would be the Garaiya GT300 Base Model and the Lexus GT500 Base Model. Approximate PP level could be set to 550 and 600, respectively, with no limit on tuning parts (as this is hard to 'police' anyway). If we get a situation like we did at Spa, where only 1 or 2 people are running in one of the classes then we run just one class type for that race.
Since there are a few different Base Models, other combos could include the 908 at 700(ish) and the McLaren at 625(ish) in the same race, or the Elise 111R at 575 and the 86GT at 500...
These are just examples. I haven't thought much about them, in all honesty, as the series I had planned would be run using only a single car each race meeting anyway, but I'd like to put it out there now and just see what you guys think about the idea. It makes sense to me to keep things Multiclass, seeing as that's the thread title and it does make things a little more interesting.

If you guys aren't interested in doing something like that then it's cool, as I'll go ahead with the series as I initially planned to... but what do you think?

Here's an idea that may be a little controversial... but I'm just throwing it out there as it's an idea I've been working on anyway, but just haven't started up as a series yet:

How about in each race, only one car type is used (most likely one of the base models, as there a few to choose from)?This way, only one PP limit is needed and everybody is in the same machinery, there are no disputes about 'that car being better than this car' and it makes hosting races a lot easier...

It could even be the case that two different base models are used, one a lower class type, the other a higher class type, which again would make the PP limiting easier.

For instance, at a given race, there would be the Garaiya GT300 Base Model and the Lexus GT500 Base Model. Approximate PP level could be set to 550 and 600, respectively, with no limit on tuning parts (as this is hard to 'police' anyway). If we get a situation like we did at Spa, where only 1 or 2 people are running in one of the classes then we run just one class type for that race.
Since there are a few different Base Models, other combos could include the 908 at 700(ish) and the McLaren at 625(ish) in the same race, or the Elise 111R at 575 and the 86GT at 500...
These are just examples. I haven't thought much about them, in all honesty, as the series I had planned would be run using only a single car each race meeting anyway, but I'd like to put it out there now and just see what you guys think about the idea. It makes sense to me to keep things Multiclass, seeing as that's the thread title and it does make things a little more interesting.

If you guys aren't interested in doing something like that then it's cool, as I'll go ahead with the series as I initially planned to... but what do you think?
I like it:tup:

Sounds good to me too!

I'd even be happy with a one-make series or one off races...

To be honest though, I don't mind what we decide to do, I just loved be able to take part in a race with like minded people who love to race. Looking forward to seeing how this evolves and racing along side you guys again.

As an after thought, I think the simpler we keep it the better chance we have of keeping an interest and a full grid. Just the thought of deciding which class to run with in a race is enough to put some people off.

When the community feature eventually comes out we can have a more complicated and thorough series, we can use these races to experiment and see what works best?

Last edited:
I dont like racing stock cars. I rather race with race cars all day with damage on full and limit assist. Like the one we did. But as I said earlier, im down for what ever. So lets get something going.

OK kl. I reckon that because not everyone is in agreement that we just keep things as they are then. People have signed up to this event because they like it as it is, so changing it up is hardly fair on them.

Any ideas on cars and tracks for the next race?

OK kl. I reckon that because not everyone is in agreement that we just keep things as they are then. People have signed up to this event because they like it as it is, so changing it up is hardly fair on them.

Im down for what ever. Same track Lmp 700hp??? Maybe?

We should do a Special Stage Route All-Night revival. I was planning to do one myself but i couldn't decide on the classes.

I would want to do a real track. I those SS tracks are my least favorite:yuck:

Special Stage it is! lol

Erm, I'm cool with whatever others are saying. I guess it would make sense to go with the consensus on this one.

I have another idea though (maybe I have too many of them lol)... seeing as we're kind of looking at continuing this, and most people have a fave track and car combo -why not have people each have a race of their choosing. At least this way, everybody gets to do a race that they want to do, instead of just doing what everyone else (or the majority) wants...

Again, just another idea, that's all...

Thoughts?

Latest Posts

Back