Spa 30 Lap Multi-class Endurance IIFull 

• Thread starter Tesla
  • 104 comments
There are some great ideas coming through here :) I personally am in favour of DTM/Super GT (I especially like driving my SC430 Base model) but to be honest its great to just race with some cool people.

I also prefer real circuits and I think the length of the race is spot on.

Concluding though I am happy to race whatever the final decision may be.

As to aboe's idea, that sounds great. I would be happy with that!​

Last edited:
Ok everyone.

Here is a proposal for the next race.

Circuit : Brands Hatch GP
Laps : 40
Class A :GT300
Class B : DTM
Tyres : RS or lower
Compulsory Pit Stops : 2
Weather : Variable
Damage : Heavy

With the two classes being similar in performance maybe make tuning prohibited (ie stock) apart from tyres, suspension etc. I thought it could be interesting mixing GT300 and DTM together on the same circuit?

This is just an idea that I would love to do, any anyone else thinks that then maybe we could get it organised?

What do you all think? Would you change anything?

Hey everyone. I've set up a DTM event if anyone is interested. Its in the GT6 Single races and time trials forum. :)

Hey guys. I've been away for a while but I'm sorta back now. Just checking in and I see interest in this Spot Race 'series' has kinda gone downhill so just checking with all you guys to see if you're still interested in making things happen here.

@paoloevans (how did your DTM event go btw?)
@Mini Stiggy
@Brutaka
@Wrench_Monkey
@Tesla
@elrousso
@Daniel Pinho

So yeh, if any of you guys would like to set up another one-off race or would be interested in taking part in one then come back on here. If we get enough interest then we can start homologating the cars etc. as it'll take a while to get things just right in terms of balance between each car.

:cheers:

Hey guys. I've been away for a while but I'm sorta back now. Just checking in and I see interest in this Spot Race 'series' has kinda gone downhill so just checking with all you guys to see if you're still interested in making things happen here.

@paoloevans (how did your DTM event go btw?)
@Mini Stiggy
@Brutaka
@Wrench_Monkey
@Tesla
@elrousso
@Daniel Pinho

So yeh, if any of you guys would like to set up another one-off race or would be interested in taking part in one then come back on here. If we get enough interest then we can start homologating the cars etc. as it'll take a while to get things just right in terms of balance between each car.

:cheers:
Sorry mate, but I have to much other stuff going on ATM.

My DFGT died a few weeks ago so I won't be able to race again for a while.
Sorry mate, but I have to much other stuff going on ATM.
I'm available to race on Sundays. I'd be interested.

One plus myself so far then. That makes two of us.
I'll have a dig around and see if I can find any other decent drivers who'd be interested.

Ahem, ahem.

I apologize and return from my lengthy absence. In this time, I was gone because my original PS3 had been killed off by GT6, and I had lost all my data. Losing motivation to play GT6.

I would like to announce I *will* be planning another get-together! Hopefully we can actually get a race this time around.

Back