Sparco Drift team Closed

:lol: ya it's a bone
I thought what closely associates to Rawr... well a dog... Then I saw the bone. Perfect!!!

Too All Members, there will be a pratice tomorrow around 7pm pst, 10pm est, so come. Anyone can join our lounge :D

Last edited:
whats up smoke? I haven't been on in a while. I have had a lot going on and im selling my 97 honda prelude for 3k and getting a 90 300zx turbo black on black manual. she should be sweet to drift.

i just got a Iphone 4s and have Gtplanet as an app so I'm able to keep up with you crazy drifting animals

whats up smoke? I haven't been on in a while. I have had a lot going on and im selling my 97 honda prelude for 3k and getting a 90 300zx turbo black on black manual. she should be sweet to drift.

i just got a Iphone 4s and have Gtplanet as an app so I'm able to keep up with you crazy drifting animals

300? damn thats a nice car. take a picture of it and upload it in gtplanet so I can see. 4S? GODDAMN your loaded.

300? damn thats a nice car. take a picture of it and upload it in gtplanet so I can see. 4S? GODDAMN your loaded.

lol nah bro, I'm just financially intelligent and I'm hopefully getting a job at my bank :) 👍 As soon as I get the 300, I'll take pictures of it and see what you all think haha

we need to drift nammer haha

no way bro sick car my buddy tried to get on once but got something else instead
but those are mint plus it's comming from florida so it's gunna be perfect!!

Iphone bahh I rip the old school pay as you go much music flip phone that's 8 years old :lol: ain't got nothing on me homes!

Oh and I saw the funniest colour for the team was think of changing it from just any white to
Whitest White:lol:but the only way to buy it is to buy a lsa or lsf or whatever the lexus thing is but it's quite expensive for newer members but I saw the colour and started laughing:lol:

Last edited:
Haha i rocked my razor for four years and was about to throw away my mytouch and use it again but then i got the iPhone. He's shipping it to me as we speak (:
Haha now thats white
The car was in florida but is being shipped from italy haha wow..

Hey, I wont be on this weekdays, but Ill be on this Saturday. so yeah .... DRIFT PRATICE MARCH 10 9am pst 12pm est. If you guys cant make it at that time, message me or we can change time and date for everyone can drift

Nammer, im in! Smoke, we have to drift! Havent seen you online in a while bro. Hope to see you this week.
Elite, 300, that is a great car! You lucky bast*** xD Looking foward to see pictures of it ;)

Hey, I wont be on this weekdays, but Ill be on this Saturday. so yeah .... DRIFT PRATICE MARCH 10 9am pst 12pm est. If you guys cant make it at that time, message me or we can change time and date for everyone can drift
ya im down saturday (maybe) because I might be working on the ranger that day, but im gunna try to do that friday
smoke do u know when lambo will finish that video?
I actually have no idea:lol: im not even sure how he's even going to send it but he may post it on here when it's done. Haha im anticipating it too, I wanna see how close we got!!

Lol yeah bro, shes on her way to me from italy and should be here late this week or this weekend so it should be amazing

Last edited:
My bad guys sorry I wasn't there I wake up this morning to my dad telling me "oh uh drum corps has been moved to today" oh... that would have been nice to know :lol: but I was gone all day and I forgot to tell you guys

Oh and another thing I want you guys to start practicing the first, long, very wide corner on Special stage 5 cause I wanna try to get a clip of 1 guy going middle reverse direction and 2 other guys 1 going inside and 1 going outside in the other direction. so it'll kinda be a moving shoot the gap. cause that would be sick if we could get it!!

ok when i get home tomorrow i will start on it smoke, u need to switch your NAT type to 2 so i can see you for once haha, go to youtube and look up a video on how to do it.

Whats up! Havent been online in a while because my newtork connection is having trouble lol. But its alright now, i still have lots of exams though, but ill be online from now on. Smoke, we have to drift one of this days! New RX-8 on the way. setting it up today ;) Btw smoke, we didnt talk about team colors again.. We started talking about it long ago..

Yo my bad haven't been on in a couple of weeks. been busy with the ranger and also got mass effect 3 and it's sick a bit long but i'll soon beat it and high we agreed on white and blue to stay because of the affiliation with sparco

Sparco colours = white and blue so our colours = white and blue

but don't worry im not gone from the team im just taking a short break

To Everyone on the team
I invite ya'll to join the GTP Formula Drift Championship
Me, Nammer and Igniter all joined and had a great time but it looks like this year is going to be really competitive so im not sure who to chose as the Sparco drift team but you can all join as individuals but I may end up choseing based on attendance, but not sure yet

Latest Posts

Back