Sparco Drift team Closed

That sounds like a great idea. We can cheer you on as you beat them. I do too, I would change so much to my life its not even funny.

HAHAHAHHA damn you shooms... you crapped in the house again..
HAHA wow Smoke.. Your a WHOLE new kind of special HAHA

Here are some photos of us drifting smoke:

picture.php

Nice Viper btw smoke

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And Blitz members, thanks!

picture.php

Smoke, I miss you

Haha me too dude it's cause I started a new job wensday so I'll only be on at like 7:00pm EST till like 8 or 9 and some weekends I'll be on
But im also not sure of my schedule so I could be on more next week

oh ya and nammer, igniter, and high do you guys have sparco--venom added?

and I added your pic for you nammer:tup:

but also on wensdays and tuesdays I may have to work from 8-8 so then I may not be on those days

and I maybe on tommorow after noonish EST

Man haveing a job is cutting into my gt5 time :lol: :(

Yo once agian sorry for not being on much guys but the good news is i have fri, sat, sun and mon off so GT5 it up!!

Yooo Smoke!! we gotta chill more often bro, tonight was hella funny :) haha

PS. Did you see that unforwards entry I did bro???? it was AMAZING...

Smoke, Why dont you do open lobby anymore??? Why dont you talk to me anymore???? ( maybe thats because I was offline most of the time :P ) well How are you smoke?

oh sorry guys been REALLY busy haven't even been online in a couple days plus I also have been getting home then going straight to bed:lol:

and also I kinda crashed my truck and almost flipped it yesterday so thats kinda why I wasn't online

and yes im ok brused my elbow a bit and the truck is gunna make it too but because of the damage im not going to do any further work to it and keep it a driver cause there's a large dent in the left side box and the front fender is a bit crunched in so im better off getting a new project car. what actually happened was I pulled out to pass a guy and started fishtailing and was like inches away from hitting him so instead I headed for the ditch and did a complete 360 in the ditch but it's all good cause we can bang out all the stuff and my dad even drove it home once we got a tow truck to winch it out

And yes High Im gunna be on for like 30 mins then im gunna have supper had supper and then I'll be on for the rest of the night and tomorrow!! oh and everytime I forget to tell you guys this but you both should add flood16 cause thats my main account and the only time I use it is to play COD or BF3 (which is not often)

Last edited:
Oh and nammer totally forgot about our night drifting:lol:
so here's some of the pics of me and nammer night drifting

And here's one of me trying out some reverse entries (lol out of like 300 tries only made it like twice)

And also Welcome Sparco--Rawr to the team

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back