Sparco Drift team Closed

it means you have more athority than a regular member
How much? dunno yet
Oh and Nammer here's some pics of us

Last edited:
Hey smoke nice pics. Just a lil fyi turn the frame rate down when taken pics so it makes the vehicle looks like its in motion.

Like this.
AutumnRing.jpg

Hey smoke nice pics. Just a lil fyi turn the frame rate down when taken pics so it makes the vehicle looks like its in motion.

but, it looks blurry
oh and High im gunna upkoad them later tonight.
right now im gunna rip skyrim for a couple of hours(and still not make any progress:lol:)

Lovin' the thread smoke. Its come a long way in a short time!👍

I agree you all are looking good. As far as the pic goes, its out of focus to make the background blurry to show the vehicle is moving. I turned the shutter speed down to 1/250, and changes a few other things to help simulate the movement.

I agree you all are looking good. As far as the pic goes, its out of focus to make the background blurry to show the vehicle is moving. I turned the shutter speed down to 1/250, and changes a few other things to help simulate the movement.

ahh I get it now oh and Sorry High i got distracted by skyrim and looked at my clock and noticed it's 1:30 AM :lol: darn you
never knew walking for 5 hours was fun :lol:

man the whole time we were all(blitz team and sparco team) in the same lobby chating the whole time don't worry at least on our part it wasn't serious at all it was all just jokes :lol: Blitz-elite's gunna make another one so im already poping my popcorn for the sequal

man the whole time we were all(blitz team and sparco team) in the same lobby chating the whole time don't worry at least on our part it wasn't serious at all it was all just jokes :lol: Blitz-elite's gunna make another one so im already poping my popcorn for the sequal

Yeah he added me on psn.

Haha no more crazy ideas, its going to be a serious thread for the team. I'm in the process of getting the old threads removed.

Thanks Elite! Smoke, sorry about not being able to drift these last two days alot.. To many exams, but im free now ;) Nice pic btw smoke, going to upload mine!

no problem brother, we should drift together some time
speaking of drifting together, Team BL*TZ has a drift comp. Tuesday the 31 at 7pm (U.S eastern time), you guys should come and watch haha watch us win or lose but as long as we all have fun, what does it matter? HAHA :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
We would but me and nammer also have a comp that day at 9PM (Est) so maybe we can watch for a bit then we got to go do ours

Man im getting used to this edit button but I just wish everything had a edit button... I wish life had an edit button O.O:idea:

Back