Spec 2.0?

The next major update will include Course Maker, B-Spec, not sure what it will be call Update 2.0, Spec 2.0?.
Hopefully improved AI.
How do you know it?


I don't think there will be a Spec 2.0 because the GT5 1.0 flaws are long gone, and the GT6 phyisics are pretty good, and besides the sounds, there are only minor things to fix now.
 
Oh god, is the inevitable crushing disappointment train starting again?
 
tumblr_lfi83nP6Pi1qf3uvso1_500.jpg
 
I just thought of something, by the time B-Spec comes, many people would be pretty far in the game so there would be no point of it if It can barely be used.

So, maybe there will be some added special or career mode events that will involve using both A-Spec and B-Spec to win them
 
I just thought of something, by the time B-Spec comes, many people would be pretty far in the game so there would be no point of it if It can barely be used.

So, maybe there will be some added special or career mode events that will involve using both A-Spec and B-Spec to win them
Thinking along the same lines......:)
Really hoping they add the real endurance events in an update, coinciding with B-Spec would be a given I think. 👍
At least then Bob can co-drive with us. :sly:

As well as the previously mentioned course maker etc...the next update could be huuuuuuuge. :(
My net speed suffers enough without monstrous updates. :nervous:

On a side note, I hope they fix some other things, "reset" added to the garage tuning section, fill ALL the "placeholder" spots in the custom wheel section (how many generic GT style wheels do they need there?, all gold, silver or black. :confused:
 
I have goals, dreams are for other people. :sly: But yea, I know what you're saying. I would ride around the streets of Detroit here nude, on horseback, if we ever got a livery editor. :lol: (Sorry, didn't mean to leave you with such a horrific thought. :lol::lol:)
Now I really want a livery editor.
 
I think the endurance events have been held up waiting for Bob...:irked:. Speculate some of the missing features that where in GT5 tire wear, fuel consumption etc., in Arcade Mode will return. When the Course Maker & B-Spec are added the in game menus will get another makeover.

Won't be any fun if I can't do endurance races on my custom tracks without having to pit.
 
Mars rover. Like Kaz said having the most realistic environment including the night sky is very important and from certain tracks at certain times of the year you can see Mars, so it makes sense that the Mars Rover bot would make it in after they finish with the x2014 content.

I think they're saving that for GT7, I also heard GT7 will have telescope as dlc so you can stargaze.
 
Many options more to Online lobbies, Sound improvement, a bit more smoothness to game play (get rid off frame rate drops), GPS course maker and more more more everything :)
Better be something big.
LadyAndBollard.jpg
 
Reading through some of the news section, what we may see before the course maker is released is some of the custom tracks PD has created with the maker show up in Seasonal Events.
 
I hope there is some sort of update sooner or later. I was hoping the seasonal events would come at a brisker pace.. I beat them within a day or two and I'm like.. ok, gimme more!! :lol: man just give me the course maker, something to keep me busy.
 
I don't think there will be a Spec 2.0 because the GT5 1.0 flaws are long gone, and the GT6 phyisics are pretty good, and besides the sounds, there are only minor things to fix now.
GT6 won't see a 2.0 because GT5's flaws are long gone? What?

Of course there will be a GT6 2.0. We're already on 1.2 and it hasn't even been a month yet, you know this right? Kaz stated there will be two big updates in January and so on.
 
GT6 won't see a 2.0 because GT5's flaws are long gone? What?

Of course there will be a GT6 2.0. We're already on 1.2 and it hasn't even been a month yet, you know this right? Kaz stated there will be two big updates in January and so on.
Well, 1.02. I'm pretty sure there are big differences between a 1.2 and a 1.02 version of something.
 
Hopefully course maker and sound update. Wishful thinking on the latter though...
 
Many options more to Online lobbies, Sound improvement, a bit more smoothness to game play (get rid off frame rate drops), GPS course maker and more more more everything :)
Better be something big. View attachment 93240
Oh gawd. I saw that pic on 9gag yesterday. (It was a lubricant ad...)
 
Well, 1.02. I'm pretty sure there are big differences between a 1.2 and a 1.02 version of something.
whoooooooops! :lol:

Well... erm... now, there goes the quality of that post. Exit - Stage left!
 
Delete.
 
Sounds... no too ambitious. I'm guessing everything they list on their website is gonna be included in updates, but nothing else.
 
Not sure if that's a compliment or not. :lol::confused:

Have you been here or lived here before? Westland is a great suburb of Detroit as far as I'm concerned. I lived in a few suburbs here, including Romulus, (Her dad lives there) Bellville, Wyandotte, and Lincoln Park to name a few. Even skated around Eminem's old neighborhood (8 Mile) for awhile.

Another video of her here.

I have tried to get her to switch to decaf, but she won't listen. :lol:


Reminds me of the Target Lady from SNL



I am not sure if anyone is based of anyone there.
 
Back