!SPECIAL EVENT! Mitsubishi vs Subaru. Fuji International Speedway. Won by Team Mitsubishi.

  • Thread starter Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 180 comments
  • 10,551 views
I’ll be there! :)

@El_Beardo You can leave the track to change tires, you just have to re enter the track and clear sector 1 before race starts in order to get your grid position back. I don’t think changing tires in the pits will carry over to the race start. :)
 
I'll be there as well. And good idea with the practice session instead of qualifying. I don't know if the game accepts if you change tires with a pit stop for the race but it is true that you just have to be out on track for a bit for your time to be acknowledged again by the game, as Pigems said.
 
Definitely go for @praiano63 tune. I switched to that and was dropping plenty of time. I was headed in the right way but hadn't gone nearly far enough. Still need to tighten up the thing a touch more but it definitely has the turn in I was missing.

I concur with this now after testing Praiano's tune last night. It worked wonders to really loosen the Subaru up, especially on turn on, makes it a lot more adjustable on the throttle now too. Was a bit baffled to begin with, as adjustments I made to my previous setup only seem to make it stiffer and more understeer prone :lol:.
 
Practice lobby open for anyone interested, shoot me an FR(if we’re not already) to get in. :)
 
Happy with my long run pace and consistency from that session, low 1:36s on softs and low 1:37s on mediums. Got a good idea of my strategy going in although that's always adaptable depending on race situations. A couple of small tweaks to my livery made and a custom suit for race in inbound!
 
Seen and accepted.

Lucky I'm doing Daily Races right now to improve my SR for tonights Toyota Supra Cup finale.
 
Looks like I’ll be playing wing man tonight then, nice lap!!!

TY Sir. :cheers: That was in Q with fuel off and fresh soft tires, so race laps will be a fair bit slower. :)

And don’t forget that you can gain a bunch if you catch a good draft in qualifying on this track, it’s a looong straight away. :)
 
Back