Special Stage Route 11

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by gtpanoz, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Azure Flare

Azure Flare (Banned)

I would prefer to have the GT1 version with a modified version of the Chicane of Death, just make it less lethal.

2. Takata

Takata

I think the only decent way to make it less lethal is to remove the lethal parts of the barriers and implement a penalty for cutting corners. I think there was a throttle-down penalty for running off the track at Eau Rouge (at least in some races), but that was effective mostly because Eau Rouge is followed by a medium-long straight, which would allow corner-cutters to be passed more easily (maybe).

3. Azure Flare

Azure Flare (Banned)

I was thinking something similar to the Nouvelle Chicane at Monaco in GT6, just have a wall at the end to prevent any corner cutting.

4. sapizanza

sapizanza

If you ever played GT3 and know the night ring in the Licenses,it can almoust be seen from SSR11 on the second U corner of the whole track. :D

5. JPSenna9786

JPSenna9786

Never realised that; cannot be unseen... :dopey:

sapizanza likes this.
  6. The Vanishing Boy

The Vanishing Boy Premium

-> ...
    ^ Which part!?

SSR11 '00s
    [​IMG]

:dunce:

:dopey:

JKgo, ProjectF and sapizanza like this.
  7. sapizanza

sapizanza

Ssr11.jpg I think it should be arround here but haven't glitched thru the track yet. Gonna try XD

ProjectF and The Vanishing Boy like this.
  8. johnmaxmanoy

johnmaxmanoy (Banned)

I want both GT1(90s) and GT3(00s) versions.

Neddo, Naveek Darkroom, JKgo and 2 others like this.
  9. ZedMan1996

ZedMan1996 (Banned)

Actually guys, I think I will set up a lobby on the 27th at 8pm GMT.

I'll tell you all the room ID and we can start a race and research all these tracks together.

research likes this.
  10. The Vanishing Boy

-> ...
    ^ Let me check that out after I watch Iron Man: Rise of the Technovore on Netflix. ;)

^ I'd like that! I can cram all my research and explain it in full detail! :)

-> I might as well jump-start my research again...

====

EDIT -> I just realized that, it cannot be! Silly me, but that area you were pointing at leads to the underpass! In SSR11 '90 that part is a solid road that leads towards the 'Death Chicane.'

[​IMG]

;)

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  11. ZedMan1996

ZedMan1996 (Banned)

Umm..... maybe I'll have to change it to 2nd April at 10PM GMT :3

12. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

I am playing GT1 and GT3 now because of this track. I think i should upload a video of me driving around the track in gt1 and gt3. My favorite track between all Special Stage route tracks (well GT1 layout and GT3 beta layout is better than GT3 final layout) but i think pd should include the both.

Neddo and The Vanishing Boy like this.
  13. JTB10000

JTB10000

Anybody wonder what Special Stage Route would look like in the daytime? Probably like Tokyo R246 and that track is pretty nice.

BenMillard and The Vanishing Boy like this.
  14. ZedMan1996

ZedMan1996 (Banned)

I give up x( I never keep my promises for dates x( I'm sorry guys :(

Maybe one of you should host one...

15. sapizanza

sapizanza

Maybe the night ring is slightly down-right than I pictured it but dont take my word for it :p I was playing with GT3 Licenses and saw that from the ring you can see a bunch of buildings with maybe 14 stores(I dont know how you say it in English because I dont live anywhere where English is main language). It looks like SSR5 but with that kind of like SSR11 light-night if anyone understand me XD

ZedMan1996 likes this.
  16. Motley

Motley

I miss that track, GT3 had an awesome endurance race with it.

vticoupe, Neddo and adam46 like this.
  17. RagingDaemon

RagingDaemon

The GT1 version was absolutely killer and a hell of a lot of fun. That middle chicane was an amazing section and trying to drift around it faster than the last lap was ridiculous fun. Then there was the frantic chase to catch the grid if I messed up and hit the chicane resulting in tons of 360's. Such good times. The only way I could accept the castrated GT3 version in GT6 or 7 is if the original version is included. GT3 version is the kiddy version. Nice lights and cool Ferris wheel though.

Neddo likes this.
  18. The Vanishing Boy

-> ...
    ^ Nope, nope, nope!!!

-> Unlike SSR11, Madrid has no flow whatsoever. Plus Madrid is not a fun course to drive around at. It's more fustration than fun. Madrid is like a combination of New York & Seoul circuits, but never compared to SSR11...

BenMillard and vticoupe like this.
  19. jontikis

jontikis

Nothing can be compared to SSR11... ;)

vticoupe and Azure Flare like this.
  20. brutus13

brutus13

this track is a must return. they should also make 3 versions of it. the gt1 version, the gt3 version and a version combined with stage route 5 making a super circuit. I would really love PD if they made SSR11 return

ToyGTone and RagingDaemon like this.
  21. RagingDaemon

RagingDaemon

I have absolutely no faith in PD in delivering the GT1 version (which should have been the only version) or combining it with Special Stage Route 5 for that matter. But if they did deliver all three versions...and did it well and the GT1 version does not deviate from what made it so special in the first place? Well...they would never be able to do wrong in my eyes...maybe. And of course combining it with Special Stage Route 5 would be incredible. I don't like Special Stage Route 7 or 10 for that matter.

22. Ambivalent_

Ambivalent_

SS R11 (GT1 version) is the most overlooked GT track of all times. Absolutely needs to be in GT7!

23. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

Saying it again and again, This is the best PD created track ever!!!

24. RagingDaemon

RagingDaemon

Cool video. I have never seen that car race modded as I somehow hardly touched Subaru (not sure why really). And again

I agree 100%. The coolest track PD ever came up with and beats the snot out of the GT3 version.

ToyGTone and ZedMan1996 like this.
  25. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

One of my favorite tracks from the old games. It was cool that it came back in GT3, but I'd like to see it return again. There's just something awesome about this track. They should have both versions of the track. But I want the GT1 version more, because I wouldn't mind going through that chicane again, and the various tunnels that are absent from the GT3 version for some reason.

ToyGTone and ZedMan1996 like this.
  26. jstringer93

jstringer93

Yeah, definitely better than the GT3 version, the underpass was always my favourite part of the track, even though I almost never got the line for the chicane right. Extremely challenging unless you're in a car with superb handling.

Oh, and Subaru has always been a must for me in every GT game, mostly the older Imprezas.

ToyGTone and TayeezSA like this.
  27. The Vanishing Boy

-> Wanna get mind blown? Here is the GT3 version of SSR11 '90s:

:sly:

28. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

^ Didn't you posted it already back on page 1? Anyway.......OMG!!! SSR11 GT1 on GT3!!!!! Why they removed it? At least they could have make it as different layouts....

Btw, i was gonna do a thread like the one on your signature with videos i've made...

29. The Vanishing Boy

^ Or we could collaborate, I'm thinking to restart my research anytime soon. You don't have to create a new thread. :)

ZedMan1996 likes this.
  30. gdragonz

gdragonz

wangan midnight track amazing :)

ProjectF likes this.