Speedtest returns. GT6 Drag Leaderboards begin ! No Nitrous!

• Thread starter jezboosted
  • 903 comments
That's a good point and I will double check that. Thank you :cheers:

Edit: The cars do wheely but they go overboard compared to running fine at indy. Due to the possibility that it could be tuned to wheely properly I will leave it in my OP đź‘Ť
Could I just declare now that every car I time will be a black screen launch?

Could I just declare now that every car I time will be a black screen launch?

For the sake of consistency and the fact that you only have to type 3 letters "BSL" after the car make, could you please just put it in.
Also are you aware that a BSL on some cars is slower than a timed launch ?

For the sake of consistency and the fact that you only have to type 3 letters "BSL" after the car make, could you please just put it in.
Also are you aware that a BSL on some cars is slower than a timed launch ?
It was just in case I forgot to type it out mate, I'll type it but if anyone had any doubts it was there. It's been so long since I was on I forgot most of the shift points haha

What I do now to figure out shift points, is do a run where I am obviously over revving the car. Then rerun straight away and shift 500rpm lower and see if it improves. Rinse and repeat until the best time is found đź‘Ť

Looks like I need to come claim some spots

60017242.jpg

Well would you look at that ^^^ I thought people said the TVR and LP700 Aventador were in two separate classes lmfao

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems our test track is just a hair shorter than the actual Indy. This would imply that at Indy, the extra length -- however small it may be -- would allow the TVR to pull back and further close the gap a marginal amount on the Aventador, even if it's just a few thou.

Looks like @stealthhh67 posted an even quicker TVR Speed 12 time. 8 thou quicker. Nice going bro. đź‘Ť

Racing Kart 125 ShifterView attachment 468803

Not sure how this really stands up to top times in the future, but I gave it a try. :P
Glad to know i can still my hold my own :D

I have not drag raced seriously since GT5, and this has got me back. No lag issues, no driving halfway around Indy Road Course, and no hooligans ramming me off the strip. Thank you! đź‘Ť

Nissan GT-R V spec II Nur R34 '02. Timed launch.
image.jpeg

Last one from me for the week.
Give me ol' mate Fufu something to do while I go get some zzzzzz's

Last edited:
View attachment 468913

Yes, timed launch seems to be better on the RS6. I ran a 8.254 on a timed launch but couldn't get close on a BSL (8.28x I think ?), though I made only 4 or 5 attempts before moving on...just like in gt5 it's hard to consistently nail the shift point in this car.

@ugotnothin Plymouth XNR Roadster ?? I'll see what mine has in it :)

Edit. Ran it. Didn't really change anything. I'll try a reflip when it gets crushed.

Stupid pic's on top now, oh well.

I must have tried 100 attempts and only once didid I get a 8:251 but I missed getting a photo. Now I feel such an a s s its not even funny. 8:26x's easy but no 8:250's.

All good mate, Jez hooked me up with a new game save.
Just have to get interested again

"Just have to get interested again" Yeah I know the feeling. Didn't post a car today. Was playing Syndicate.

Whats with the 2CV times guys. Guys looks like your trying to taunt me with that 2CV. Your trying yo get me to run mine since I started the whole 2CV thing online. :lol:

what do you guys call the non bsl screen. Its when you start fully revving engine after the black screen and when the camera zooms around the car and starts count down? Because to me it giving me a different time to the black screen. It givng me faster time on my 2CV than the bsl screen. So I ask is this allowed Jez? if so what do we call the no bsl launch?

what do you guys call the non bsl screen. Its when you start fully revving engine after the black screen and when the camera zooms around the car and starts count down? Because to me it giving me a different time to the black screen. It givng me faster time on my 2CV than the bsl screen. So I ask is this allowed Jez? if so what do we call the no bsl launch?

It's fine to use and call it the Regular Launch (RL)

Back