Spinning- a new term

  • Thread starter Thread starter crossup
  • 17 comments
  • 2,060 views
Messages
402
Messages
crossup125
we all know what grinding is I suggest we call running the SS7 glitch "spinning"
whose on board? :D
 
we all know what grinding is I suggest we call running the SS7 glitch "spinning"
whose on board? :D

I thought it already had a name.....cheating?💡

Spinnings good too though :D
 
I thought the term spinning was already used for that exercise class with the static bikes...
Next please. :D
 
obviously those who oppose "spinning" dont need to weight in...just askin those who would use a term if availagle
 
it is indeed , the wifes into it but since this is GT5, the context is understood

I thought the term spinning was already used for that exercise class with the static bikes...
Next please. :D
 
Dizzy Donughts?

I get fed up after a while and just drive off to look at the scenery. The tunnel looks really weird from the outside. There are some weird looking buildings dotted round and what appear to be cranes with red lights on them plus random roads that are fully moddeled but you can't really see them from the track. It's a shame you can't get other cars through the barrier. It'd be great for max speed testing.
 
What SS7 glitch!?!?
 
Hello,
Why are you telling me all this? I kinda wish you hadn't.
 
You should all get together and form a worthy post from your one word replies.

And your post added more to the discussion how?
 
Back