Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
IMG_20140327_180922.jpg
Didn't hit the correct button when I uploaded this before.

Gotta watch the quick race we did at Tokyo still. Haven't gotten any of my gt homework done...

If you have the replay, I would really like to have a snipet of it. It involves me going on 2 wheels at the chicane.
I can find it, obviously, if you give me the whole file and all. I can set up a place for upload so you don't have to figure out how to send it and all.

If you have the replay, I would really like to have a snipet of it. It involves me going on 2 wheels at the chicane.
I can find it, obviously, if you give me the whole file and all. I can set up a place for upload so you don't have to figure out how to send it and all.
Gladly new guy. Cars can flip in the right circumstances...Ha

Gladly new guy. Cars can flip in the right circumstances...Ha

Sweet.
Let me know if you want me to set something up for you to upload or if you would rather just use rapidshare or something like it.

And new guy has gotten himself a headset, so next Thu I'll be able to annoy people faster, because typing on the wheel is rather slow.

Sweet.
Let me know if you want me to set something up for you to upload or if you would rather just use rapidshare or something like it.

And new guy has gotten himself a headset, so next Thu I'll be able to annoy people faster, because typing on the wheel is rather slow.
I'll see what I can do. May as well have a way ready to upload though cus I've never done this

Rapid
I'll see what I can do. May as well have a way ready to upload though cus I've never done this

rapidshare is pretty self explanatory, but I'll set up a FTP user on my website for you just in case.

Here's the car choice for next week's enduro:

Toyota 86 GT vs. Subaru BRZ vs. Scion FR-S
515pp / 404hp / 1030kg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

IMAG1393.jpg

* Note the '09 and '11 FT-86 Concepts will end up somewhat under powered
CityofArtsandSciences-Night.jpg

Here's the car choice for next week's enduro:

Toyota 86 GT vs. Subaru BRZ vs. Scion FR-S
515pp / 404hp / 1030kg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

IMAG1393.jpg

* Note the '09 and '11 FT-86 Concepts will end up somewhat under powered
CityofArtsandSciences-Night.jpg
Nice work JJG. That should make it easy on everyone to find which cars are eligible for the race.

I"ll have the single races up hopefully tonight guys
Will have full details hopefully tonight. Quick details:
Dust off your NASCAR'S. In addition to Daytona we will be running NASCAR on a road course as a test for future endurance events. THIS EVENT WILL BE LOW HORSEPOWER COMPARED TO NORMAL NASCAR. In advance tune the nascar vehicle to lowest % possible ENGINE POWER.
In addition to our traditional PP events there will be a max speed challenge @ special stage route X. EXPECT AND PREPAR FOR 280+ MPH SPEEDS. All other events, nascar tuning restrictions and courses will be disclosed hopefully tonight

OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT FOR 4-3-2014 EVENTS:
NASCAR 2ND TIER @ MOTEGI WEST 10 LAP
SLIP STREAM WARS (3 LAPS)
SUBARU BRZ GT300 BASEMODEL @ SPA LAPS TBD BY RACE CONTROL
ONE MAKE (VOTE) @ AUTUMN RING 10 LAP
600 PP @ GRAND VALLEY EAST II 10 LAP
RALLY CAR @ CHAMINOX (5 LAP)

The NASCAR 2ND TIER event is an R&D run for future endurance racing. Listed below is a base setup, the most important part will be horsepower which will be listed tomorrow evening but is around 50% in the power restriction. Due to oil change and breakin there will be a tolerance of course. Good luck everyone.

I haven't raced the NASCAR cars yet.
Does it make a difference which one you buy (I imagine not) or is it just a matter of aesthetics?

Also the Subaru BRZ GT300 BASEMODEL even is an R&D event prior to next week's BRZ/ 86 event at SPA.

Cool good idea. It seemed like the gt300's had too much of a handling advantage at first but after more testing I'm not sure it makes too large a difference in lap times.

Back