Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
Cool good idea. It seemed like the gt300's had too much of a handling advantage at first but after more testing I'm not sure it makes too large a difference in lap times.
Management tells me this is strictly to feel out the track

They're all identical Performance wise. Chevy ford and toyota have nascars

Gracias, señor [Yes, we speak Portuguese in Brazil, I'm just trying to be confusing]

I'll check them out and be ready for tomorrow so I don't screw up the NASCAR fun like last week.

Will people be on tonight for some racing? I might get my headset today (from a friend) and wanted to see if this is working out and possible connection issues with server outside, etc.

Gracias, señor [Yes, we speak Portuguese in Brazil, I'm just trying to be confusing]

I'll check them out and be ready for tomorrow so I don't screw up the NASCAR fun like last week.

Will people be on tonight for some racing? I might get my headset today (from a friend) and wanted to see if this is working out and possible connection issues with server outside, etc.
I will probably be on tonight. Stop by my room and we can test it out.

Sweet. I'm going to see some friends after work and should be home around 2300-0000 (one hour ahead).

Just put the Power/ Engine setting to 50.0 and you'll be okay. This is what we're runing and they aren't too dificult to drive.
PS: The nascar vehicles ONLY come with racing hard. Purchase additional tires to your preferendce

I haven't raced the NASCAR cars yet.
Does it make a difference which one you buy (I imagine not) or is it just a matter of aesthetics?
Don't buy it if you don't have to. You can get one for free if you get half of the stars in IA races in single player.

I haven't been playing a lot of career mode, so I'm still a couple dozen stars short.
I'll buy it so I can run it tomorrow and I'll sell whatever I get later. Money is not that big of a deal at this point...

I haven't been playing a lot of career mode, so I'm still a couple dozen stars short.
I'll buy it so I can run it tomorrow and I'll sell whatever I get later. Money is not that big of a deal at this point...
If money is no object, just get the one that you like then. Just so you know, only the new NASCARS are in the dealership, the older ones are in the Recommended Cars section.
P.S. do you know who Max, Igor,Paulo Jr. and Andreas are?

If money is no object, just get the one that you like then. Just so you know, only the new NASCARS are in the dealership, the older ones are in the Recommended Cars section.
P.S. do you know who Max, Igor,Paulo Jr. and Andreas are?

I'll check it out when I get home.

And are those the old original Sepultura members? If not, no, I don't know them.

Troops Of Doom

Isn't that Sepultura's first or second album?
And I happen to have met them actually. Not because the country is tiny, but a cousin of mine used to go to school with Max and Igor way back when.

OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT FOR 4-3-2014 EVENTS
Since this is a new event, thought i'd list some base stats for the NASCAR 2ND TIER setup we're running.
VEHICLE: Chevy, Ford, Toyota NASCAR
PP: 540
HP: 445
WEIGHT: 1565 (minimum)

NOTE: In future NASCAR 2ND TIER events, we may be running ballast which will increase the vehicle weight (and also effect the balance either positive or negatively) so feel free to experiment with this tonight.

Isn't that Sepultura's first or second album?
And I happen to have met them actually. Not because the country is tiny, but a cousin of mine used to go to school with Max and Igor way back when.
That is really cool. I grew up listening to Sepultura. Troops of Doom is on Schizophrenia, their second album.

Looks like I can't go this week guys, it seems that a stray thunder storm has developed over here at Dallas TX so my wifi keeps droping. Oh well, I guess il go next time.

Looks like I can't go this week guys, it seems that a stray thunder storm has developed over here at Dallas TX so my wifi keeps droping. Oh well, I guess il go next time.
We raced all over the globe. Our planes got more miles than anything...

We raced all over the globe. Our planes got more miles than anything...

And Tarkus unveiled the new feature of online rooms: kicking out the leader who's having way too much fun. I'M STILL NOT AMUSED!!!!
That was the worst dropped connection. So frustrating...
Although I did get to experience the power of the commentary jinx. As soon as I got back on and decided to commentate, I started to say JJG was the leader and he immediately spun out. Sorry about that, JJG...

It was tons of fun to race you nice gents again (this time with a headset), all over the world.
Hope to see you all next week.

And Tarkus unveiled the new feature of online rooms: kicking out the leader who's having way too much fun. I'M STILL NOT AMUSED!!!!
That was the worst dropped connection. So frustrating...
Although I did get to experience the power of the commentary jinx. As soon as I got back on and decided to commentate, I started to say JJG was the leader and he immediately spun out. Sorry about that, JJG...

It was tons of fun to race you nice gents again (this time with a headset), all over the world.
Hope to see you all next week.
We enjoyed having you, one new guy to another.
PS I had 2 lost connections at the start of events. Right there with ya man

We enjoyed having you, one new guy to another.
PS I had 2 lost connections at the start of events. Right there with ya man

The best was when everyone agreed to start the race and you were promptly kicked out, but we couldn't cancel the start of the race. Perfect timing of the wrong sort....
High comedy.

Back