Spot Race Challenge Discussion Thread!!

• Thread starter mafia_boy
  • 809 comments
MCG: have you had the time to work on the sho? I've been doing a lot of spot racing and have not had the time with tuning mine. I've been working some tunes for my garage. I will get to it. I'm going to 1 up you do one of your car's

I've tinkered around with my SHO a little bit. I haven't had much time for GT4 this week due to some remodeling work we're doing in my house. It should be ready sometime this week.

ND4HS, I hope you've got your PS2 back. I have a new idea.

Spirra 4.6L
R2 Tires
450HP cap
No Nitrous
Infineon Stock Car Course
Wing Allowed

Basically anything goes on parts, cept no nitrous.

Intriguing?

I'm working on this right now.

Haaaaa. *Runs to the stock car course*

It's all good, I read that part. GT5:P has messed with my GT4 driving ability, but here's my submission, with some of the worst driving known to man.

Lap 1: 1'12.072
Lap 2: 1'13.266
Total Race Time: 2'25.338

What was your time?

It's all good, I read that part. GT5:P has messed with my GT4 driving ability, but here's my submission, with some of the worst driving known to man.

Lap 1: 1'12.072
Lap 2: 1'13.266
Total Race Time: 2'25.338

What was your time?

Lap 1: 1'10.471
Lap 2: 1'10.620
Final: 2'21.091

So wasn't expecting to win that!:dopey:

Yeah, and like I said, I won't be doing these any more. I'd rather be really good at GT5:P and do the occasional tune on GT4. Congrats on beating me.

Shoman I may have an FF with full weight that can compete with your SHO. Its a coupe though, but its still has a hefty size.

Shoman I may have an FF with full weight that can compete with your SHO. Its a coupe though, but its still has a hefty size.

what track? I need to redo the trans and lsd. I need to finish the stripped down sho too. let's to it man.

Im not sure which track yet but im interested in El Capitan. This is where I will be testing my project. Actually I may have a four door sedan after all. The original car I had in mind was the Acura 3.2 CL Type S. But there are a couple other options that have ran across my mind so I'll be doing a few initial test first in the cars factory state before I start constructing. Later on this evening I will definitely have some to present to you though.

Bring it. :cool:

I can't remember what the challenge is at the moment. :lol: Care to re-inform me?? :D I remember R3 tyres, that's about it.

Z33 fully tuned. No nitrous, race cars, gt Z33. Suzuka full. Time and setup's due by Thursday night! no video needed. mans word is a mans word.👍

Yeah 2 days should be right. I'm not a Z33 fan though, they should've offered S4/S5 turbos on them puppies so I expect to get flogged on this. :)

I'll offer a retalitory challenge afterwards, something to bring the FF tuner out in you. ;)

Yeah 2 days should be right. I'm not a Z33 fan though, they should've offered S4/S5 turbos on them puppies so I expect to get flogged on this. :)

I'll offer a retalitory challenge afterwards, something to bring the FF tuner out in you. ;)

bring on the FF car's you name it I'm there. I'm not an FR guy. I just wanted to see if I can tune it! I'll see? good luck.

*cartman voice* Shweeeeeeeet.

Monday it is. Gives me some time atleast. :)

I just what your best man. I hate this car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to have to work on it a lot over the weekend. I can't wait of the next race between us is going to be?

I just what your best man?

Is that supposed to be in English or Engrish?? :D

I've just built one up (486hp supercharged), and pulled a 1.54.909 on my 2nd lap so far. That should give you an attainable target to start off. ;)👍

Is that supposed to be in English or Engrish?? :D

I've just built one up (486hp supercharged), and pulled a 1.54.909 on my 2nd lap so far. That should give you an attainable target to start off. ;)👍

ummmmmm I think it was English until I seen it again. :nervous: know that I seen it it's the latter one. That's a nice time I'm not to far from it.

How far is not too far?? ;) I might have to lower it a few tenths if it's too close. :P

On the lower side of 1'55.xxx , but close. I will get to closer. I have to work all weekend so I will be pushing on Monday.👍

I have next to no downforce (10/10). But my figure won't be improved.....my son decided to spend the 5 million in the bank I had on a FLEET of Spyker Lavioette's, and do a heap of races and mess up my whole game ratios basically on that MC. :mad:

3yrs and 400 cars down the drain. Restarted new game on that MC and only have the backup which doesn't have a Z in it's garage (there were 5-6 Z series cars in the other one).

That will teach me for wanting "quality" time with my wife. :embarrassed:

I have next to no downforce (10/10). But my figure won't be improved.....my son decided to spend the 5 million in the bank I had on a FLEET of Spyker Lavioette's, and do a heap of races and mess up my whole game ratios basically on that MC. :mad:

3yrs and 400 cars down the drain. Restarted new game on that MC and only have the backup which doesn't have a Z in it's garage (there were 5-6 Z series cars in the other one).

Oh been there done that! My son did the same thing to me. After I started my garage. Now I have to bring my in game cars back up. Don't worry about that, just build another one.

You restarted because you lost 5mil and a win ratio? C'mon, 5 El Capitan races and your money is restored. Who cares about win ratio anyway?

Silly Cat Face. :rolleyes:

Remember, always backup your save every week, and hide the backup memory card in a high up place where kids cant reach. :P:tup:

Back