Spot Race Challenge Discussion Thread!!

• Thread starter mafia_boy
  • 809 comments
I don't know I have to think about that.

It's not a commitment at all. Just turn in your qualifier, your garunteed to be placed in a division. After that race whenever the car/track combo interests you.

With a total time of 2'04.197, Mafs wins this "beautiful" trophy!

2ajo0at.gif

Adamgp here is where it will go down

I got your pm. I've spent most of my time tuning my Viper, (which I just released in my garage) and I didn't spend much time on my SHO. It should be ready by tomorrow.

I got your pm. I've spent most of my time tuning my Viper, (which I just released in my garage) and I didn't spend much time on my SHO. It should be ready by tomorrow.

I haven't started mine. I need to get my other car finished after I get home. I didn't want to spam your garage up with this post.

I haven't started mine. I need to get my other car finished after I get home. I didn't want to spam your garage up with this post.

Thats cool. I'll workon mine tomorrow but I don't know if I'll have time to finish it.

That's it. You, me, spot race challenge, now. :lol:

Poptart v Fatboy on Le Sarthe II. :mischievous: Watch the Supra smoke up a better time than your NSX can buzz!! :D

(continue this in SRC thread!!) 👍

Using a massive straight to your advantage eh? Fine. ;) Don't expect my NSX-R Evo.II though. You wan't a high speed battle against a NSX-R, you'll get one. :P

If you need corners we can make this Le Sarthe I. :lol:

Okay, how are we doing this?? Best lap wins, all out no holding back racecars?? :mischievous:

Le Sarthe I would be perfect. :sly:

I propose:
Power - unlimited
Weight - go as low or high as you want
Tyres - S3 ;)
Downforce - as much/little as you want

Best lap time wins. :P

Oh and Mafs, how would you feel about taking on a NSX with well over 600bhp? :mischievous: Still a non-turbo V6 mind you. ;)

I knew you would say S3. ;)

Suits me fine, but don't say I didn't warn you. :mischievous:

Give ourselves 48hrs to do this, so 2 days from your post of agreement?? Yay or Nay??

I'm all about the S3. :sly:

The only thing you warned me about is of cloudy weather. Oh wait thats fatty tearing it's tyres to shreads. :rolleyes:

Yay. I have the day off college tomorrow and a half day on Wednesday. I got plenty of time. So, we'll say Wednesday at 12pm GMT is the deadline since thats exactly 48 hours from now.

I'm all about the S3. :sly:

The only thing you warned me about is of cloudy weather. Oh wait thats fatty tearing it's tyres to shreads. :rolleyes:

cloudy weather, LOL.., that's a good one.., :lol:

Well, I've done a few laps and got my settings all worked out, so I should be easily surpassing 200mph in areas. :D

Can't wait to see how you do, Mafs. :P

ND4HS, I hope you've got your PS2 back. I have a new idea.

Spirra 4.6L
R2 Tires
450HP cap
No Nitrous
Infineon Stock Car Course
Wing Allowed

Basically anything goes on parts, cept no nitrous.

Intriguing?

Yeah, just a little ;) I'm having a hard time managing request tunes at GT5:P at the moment, they're a keen bunch, which is good. Could we have until the weekend to do it?

Yeah, just a little ;) I'm having a hard time managing request tunes at GT5:P at the moment, they're a keen bunch, which is good. Could we have until the weekend to do it?

Yessir. Sounds good. Have time's due in on Sunday?

Spirra
Any(and I mean anything) mods but nitrous
R2 Tires
2 laps, lowest time wins.

Good final outline?

ND4HS, I hope you've got your PS2 back. I have a new idea.

Spirra 4.6L
R2 Tires
450HP cap
No Nitrous
Wing Allowed

Basically anything goes on parts, cept no nitrous.

Intriguing?

Wow this was posted after my news headline of the the MKT SPIRRA premiere. Though this guy comes on my page and talks like I took his idea :dunce:.

Wow this was posted after my news headline of the the MKT SPIRRA premiere. Though this guy comes on my page and talks like I took his idea :dunce:.

Hey now Soprano, I'm not with a tuning garage, nor do I release any tunes. I just found it funny we're on the same page that when I start messing with my Spirra again I see a new one come out.

There's no copyright here boys. GT4 has been around for 4yrs now, som cars will be the same now, as evidenced by mine and Grey's (who I raced last night online and is really a Mad Finn :lol:) recent release of the C4 GS. Check our setups though and you realise there is not 1 similarity. And I bet his, just like mine, was months in planning.

Oh and Mafs, how would you feel about taking on a NSX with well over 600bhp? :mischievous: Still a non-turbo V6 mind you. ;)

Scrap that comment, I'm running a fat turbocharger now. :mischievous: Le Sarthe is too power biased, so I'm just evening my odds. :sly:

Which means you aren't running the normal NSX. ;)

I also wonder RJ & Roj, can either of you contain 900hp of Supra fury on S3's in your hands?? Don't worry about wheelspin anymore, I took care of that part, it doesn't spin (much)......but not if you're a button masher, you'll have a burnout king then. :mischievous:

Back