Spotrace 2: Sports Car Class @ London

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sjaak
  • 165 comments
  • 10,471 views
Just had a go for half an hour or so, got a 59.336 with the Subaru WRX STi

No aids
Sixaxis
Proffessional Physics

Fairly pleased with that considering I don't play that track much. :)
 
updated the rankings,

Please give a ring if I made mistakes.:sly:

:cheers:
 
PSN ID: caseynato
Car: Lotus Elise 111R '04
Track: London forward
Physics: Pro
Tires: S3
Time: 58'842

The Elise was not near as tail happy as the Fairlady Z, and easier I might add. Still almost two seconds behind the leader, just like always :nervous:.
 
Had a another go

Evo X 0'57.979

Evo IX 0'59.703

Clio 1'01.444

Scooby 0'59.174
 
hey,
since gt5p offers (restricted, but still enjoyable) online modes i don´t spent much time on hotlapping any more, but last night i gave it a try to check where i stand amongst such a huge number of serious and fast drivers:

my hardware setup: 22inch PAL crt, custom-built semi-cockpit for pedals and wheel (logitech GT Force, came with gt3 in europe), no racing seat - i use my office armchair.

my software setup:
PSN ID: fahrer_JPN
NO DRIVING AIDS (check ingame time trial database), of course
full force feedback
professional steering w/o steering aids
professional physics mode
S3/S3 tyres
for the moment everything is driven with AT (pretty lame, i know!)

here are my current lap times for spot race #2 (london FW):

NSX: 1´01.601
Clio V6: 1´01.503
BMW 135i: 0´59.961
subaru WRX: 0´58.499
lancer EVO IX: 0´59.668
lancer EVO X: 0´57.902
nissan fairlady Z version S: 0´59.842

more times for the other participating cars to come...


fahrer
 
updated: 0'57.281
Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P '07
Professional Physics
 
time

0´59.171 with WRX STI 07

0´58.605 with X GSR P.P.07
 
updated: 0'57.281
Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P '07
Professional Physics

Nice time, definately think the lancer's easier to drive than the impreza (seems more stable) im in the 57 somethings with it, just cant quite hook up a lap..:mad:

sjaak68 my psn is chieflucas if you want to change it from maximum, Thanks
 
All aids OFF
H-Gear, manuel Clutch (G25)

- Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07
0:59:852
 
Thought I'd give the skyline Vspec a run out for this one...:)

Car: Nissan Skyline GT-R V.spec II Nur '02
Time: 0'57.189
 
I think Denur has got into the 1'00 bracket with the Clio

Now how am I going to beat that :crazy:... it will take me all day on the weekend. :sick:
 
New time in the Evo X
58.644 no aids MT DFP
 
Wow Duratec, you must know the answer to life in order to keep pulling off times like that 👍.

Oh and sjaak68, it's not necessary for you to include all my times, just the fastest one.
 
Slightly better times then my last effort

MT
Pro
Off
Off
Off
S3

Nissan Skyline GT-R V.spec II Nur '02

0:59:561

and with the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05:

Same settings

0:59:485
 
jooo,had a few hours free so did this with several cars.....:
lancer evo x 07 :0.57.147
subaru wrx :0.57.356
reneault clio :0.59.854
nissan fairlady z :0.58.364
bmw 135i :0.58.516
acura nsx :1.00.242
lotus elise 111r :0.57.932
lancer evo IX 05 :0.58.615
nissan coupeconcept 07:0.59.075
nissan GT-R 02 :0.57.462

all pro psy/mt/all aids off.......!!!
 
Some new times/cars:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. '07: 0'57.598
Renault Clio V6 24V '00: 1'00.422

Great going Spyrrari, impressive!
 
@ denur,thanx man...have a lot of problems with my old dfp wich is so wornout that sometimes in mid corners the ffb falls away and i have to steer with a bit of luck....with some cars i loose about 0.3 second beceause of this!!!...well,will buy a new wheel soon but had a good time driving all these diff cars on the limit today!!...lol.
 
Lots of new times.👍

I did test several cars in the weekend and I'm no where close to the times posted.:eek:
Very impressive.

Updated the leaderboard in the post 1.
 
So who gonna be first into the 56's then ?
Not me i know that much
 
I think I found a faster way around corner 1, but I havent been able to combine it with a clean and faster lap.
 
So who gonna be first into the 56's then ?
Not me i know that much

haha:)yep,thats the next goal isnt it??well will give it a go tomrw if i have some time....anyway,i think its going to be one of these cars:mistsubishi evo x 07//subaru wrx//nissan gt-r 02//or maybe the lotus...💡....some how i have the idea that if i use its low weight somewhat more efficiently i could squeeze a supertime out of it.....guess well see soon:sly:
 
I lose so much time in that right left right section just before the end of the lap.
Just can't seem to get through it quick enough.

Not tried the Lotus yet!!
 
I think the Evo X / GT-R 02' has the potential to reach at least 0'57.0xx as I was able to overtake my own ghost for the first half of the course at minus two-tenth of a second . It's the second half that's giving me problem :( my ghost simply overtakes me

I was only able to get 0'57.3xx for the GT-R 07' after seeing Duratec's reference time. great job mate :)
 
New time with WRX STI 07

0´58.641 rank 28
 
I was only able to get 0'57.3xx for the GT-R 07' after seeing Duratec's reference time. great job mate :)

Cheers bud 👍.


Gave it an hour or so last night managed to scrape a 56 in the skyline, i've yet to try any of the other cars got limited time this week, its all work not much play :grumpy:.

Car: Nissan Skyline GT-R V.spec II Nur '02
New Time: 0'56.951
 
Awesome time Duratec

:bowdown::bowdown:
 
Back