Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments
  • 48,075 views

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

  • Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .
Full race simulation.
No idea about where I will be, a few errors still creeping in. Technical section on S3 never seems to click.
 
Full race simulation.
No idea about where I will be, a few errors still creeping in. Technical section on S3 never seems to click.

I struggle with sector 3 at Fuji. Hard to be consistent through there!
 
Full race simulation.
No idea about where I will be, a few errors still creeping in. Technical section on S3 never seems to click.
Where you will be? In front of me :D :D :D .
Fuji is my favourite real world track. Mount Fuji is just beautiful :) .
For me S3 is all about the chicane. If I make it right then the rest of the sector is OK (at least on my level :D ), if not... then is it's garbage and 43.xxx lap.
 
Last edited:
Going to run an open practice session this evening, if anybody wants in.

No race. Just free practice. Unless everyone wants to run a 50% length race . .
 
Going to run an open practice session this evening, if anybody wants in.

No race. Just free practice. Unless everyone wants to run a 50% length race . .

Will try and make it :cheers:
 
Going to run an open practice session this evening, if anybody wants in.

No race. Just free practice. Unless everyone wants to run a 50% length race . .
Sounds great :) . Looking forward to it and hope I can jump in :) .
 
Test lobby open.

0475-4159-6973-4784-9284.

Just moving my rig, and I'll be on track in a few mins.
 
You witnessed my fastest lap so far :lol:, that 37.7, optimal was low 37.6, so still some time to find in Sector 2. Race pace was consistently between 38.2-5.

My race pace is in the high 39/low 40 range if I have clear track. Managed a 17 lap run all between 40.0, and 40.8. Apart from one 41.2, when the rear got a little loose.

Now we just need to see how that all translates when I don't have a clear track . .

I want to try an break in to the 38's for quali pace.
 
Round 2 Pit Stop success penalties:

xZePhyR96x - 10 Seconds

PTLobo2 - 7 Seconds

spiner-kopin - 5 Seconds

Don't forget there's a post race 30 Second penalty for anyone who doesn't take theirs! :crazy:
 
Wait . . PTLobo2, and spiner-kopin have success penalties?

Sweet! I'm going for the podium, if all goes well.
 
Last edited:
Wait . . PTLobo2, and spiner-kopin have success penalties?

Sweet I'm going for the podium, if all goes well.

Yes. The top 3 from the previous round have time added to their pit stop.

Also I have decided that whatever points you score will count in the Championship mate. I prefer it that way 👍👍
 

This is the only one that matters :lol:

Yes. The top 3 from the previous round have time added to their pit stop.

Also I have decided that whatever points you score will count in the Championship mate. I prefer it that way 👍👍

No worries, mate. I'm hoping to jump in for another race before Xmas, if work hours allow it.
 
I've done a few laps today in race conditions 14-15 laps iirc, best lap in 39.1, optimal lap in 38.5. I didn't played this game since the first round and I already feel I lost my skills, zero consistency. But well I dedicated so much time for the official manufacturer championship I just want to chill now:cheers:
 
Last edited:
I'm sure you all already know there is an update for GT Sport tomorrow.

Just giving you the heads up incase you have to download it and miss the start of the race! :boggled:
 
This is the only one that matters :lol:
His name is Nabu and he is the Boss. Yes, he always sits like this...
nabu.jpg


I run a few laps yesterday with @paoloevans and I think my new livery is working :) . I did a 41(?).7xx...ish lap, my best lap of the week :) .
 
His name is Nabu and he is the Boss. Yes, he always sits like this...
nabu.jpg


I run a few laps yesterday with @paoloevans and I think my new livery is working :) . I did a 41(?).7xx...ish lap, my best lap of the week :) .

You did a 1:40.7xx I believe mate.
 
Back