Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

• Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Full race simulation.
No idea about where I will be, a few errors still creeping in. Technical section on S3 never seems to click.
Where you will be? In front of me :D :D :D .
Fuji is my favourite real world track. Mount Fuji is just beautiful :) .
For me S3 is all about the chicane. If I make it right then the rest of the sector is OK (at least on my level :D ), if not... then is it's garbage and 43.xxx lap.

Last edited:
You witnessed my fastest lap so far :lol:, that 37.7, optimal was low 37.6, so still some time to find in Sector 2. Race pace was consistently between 38.2-5.

My race pace is in the high 39/low 40 range if I have clear track. Managed a 17 lap run all between 40.0, and 40.8. Apart from one 41.2, when the rear got a little loose.

Now we just need to see how that all translates when I don't have a clear track . .

I want to try an break in to the 38's for quali pace.

I've done a few laps today in race conditions 14-15 laps iirc, best lap in 39.1, optimal lap in 38.5. I didn't played this game since the first round and I already feel I lost my skills, zero consistency. But well I dedicated so much time for the official manufacturer championship I just want to chill now:cheers:

Last edited:
This is the only one that matters :lol:
His name is Nabu and he is the Boss. Yes, he always sits like this...
nabu.jpg

I run a few laps yesterday with @paoloevans and I think my new livery is working :) . I did a 41(?).7xx...ish lap, my best lap of the week :) .

Back