Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments
  • 47,991 views

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

  • Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .
My quali lap didn't feel the best but was luckily enough for P2, would've needed to fully nail it to get pole. Unfortunately all that unravelled at T1 where I just missed my braking point and just about stopped it from going off. That dropped me way back and I spent most of the race in traffic. Tried the 2 stop but my pace wasn't the most consistent but managed to get fastest lap which was something I guess. Don't think I'd have won but would've been in the battle for the podium had i not gone off.
Anyways congrats to Zephyr on the win and well done to Lobo and Kopin on the podium

Highlights:
 
My quali lap didn't feel the best but was luckily enough for P2, would've needed to fully nail it to get pole. Unfortunately all that unravelled at T1 where I just missed my braking point and just about stopped it from going off. That dropped me way back and I spent most of the race in traffic. Tried the 2 stop but my pace wasn't the most consistent but managed to get fastest lap which was something I guess. Don't think I'd have won but would've been in the battle for the podium had i not gone off.
Anyways congrats to Zephyr on the win and well done to Lobo and Kopin on the podium

Highlights:


Great video mate. Watched it all. An event full race with lots of overtakes!
 
Can you guys tell me an estimated (is this the right word for it?) Fuji lap time (online lobby time)?

I've just arrived.
vipersprintcup.jpg
 
Can you guys tell me an estimated (is this the right word for it?) Fuji lap time (online lobby time)?

I've just arrived.
vipersprintcup.jpg

Last time Fuji Gr.3 was in the FIA line up, Kie25 was getting high 37/low 38 on softs (in race conditions) with the NSX.

On mediums, I'd be aiming for high 39s/low 40s.
 
This was not a perfect lap at all but after 30 minutes or so i did a 1.38.6. There's a video on YT from Turismo_Lester in which he does a "record lap" on mediums in a 1.37.2
 
Can you guys tell me an estimated (is this the right word for it?) Fuji lap time (online lobby time)?

I've just arrived.
vipersprintcup.jpg

I struggle at Fuji.

My best time so far in practice is a 1:40.2xx
 
Ok I've got a Fuji Practice Room open now if anyone wants to put some laps in with me tonight?

0475-4157-9546-4807-5332

ROOM NOW CLOSED
 
Last edited:
Race length runs are needed tonight, I think. Definitely aiming to get the plucky little 650S into the top five.

I think I'm going to lack a bit of speed in quali. But, race pace should be decent.

Ok I've got a Fuji Practice Room open now if anyone wants to put some laps in with me tonight?

0475-4157-4598-0408-9412

If the room is still open when I get home, I'll jump in for a bit.
 
I'll be doing a practice race tommorow with Totalrose if anyone wants to join, I'll post a lobby here, if anyones interested.

Cool. Yeh post the lobby and then I'll see if I can get on :cheers:
 
If the practice room is still open in 45 mins, I'll see you there. Just got home, going to grab something to eat, and jump in the Mclaren.
 
I'm in for the practice race tonight if you're still running it, @skivit76

Work is quiet, so I've been asked if I want to take a few hours off. May not run the 650S, though. As I was struggling with lap times on worn tyres in my test runs.

So, you may see me in my Project 1 Porsche.
 
Do you want me to make it public, or private? (Private and I'll need friend requests )
Lobby will be up around 2000, looking to start a race simulation quite fast to get an idea of pit strategy. Sighting laps first though. If anyone else wants in, I'll stall starting the race so people can join, I'll keep an eye on here or message via PSN.
 
I'm good to go at 20:00CET. I'll be home around 18:00 UK time.

I'll keep an eye on this thread for the room number. Unless you want to drop my El_Beardo_Grande PSN a friend request, and group message people?
 
Back