Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments
  • 48,079 views

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

  • Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .
At 1:39, you can see my "superb" performance at the start of my quali lap:lol:
Started P18 and finished P13 , considering that was probably the third split I think that's decent
Just checking the track limits :D . Where is the problem :D ? + Great run :) :cheers:.
 
Short notice, but I won't be able to make the race on Friday. Work have increased everyone's hours, and I desperately need the money.
 
Short notice, but I won't be able to make the race on Friday. Work have increased everyone's hours, and I desperately need the money.

No worries mate. Cheers for letting me know
 
Oh :( . So we're down to 11?

I'll do the race week shout out on Wednesday and see if the other reserves can make it. A chance for some of the Gentleman's Cup drivers to maybe score some big points in the overall standings 👍:)
 
Race week shout out!
Round 4 - Suzuka FRIDAY 6TH December

@HoonigaN96 @Totalrose @Spinerkopin @skivit76 @PTLobo2 @Lost Sheltie @HappyMeal @WanganGhost @Kuraudo @RappyThePro @Mark blacky

Just to remind you all that I'm in London so won't be hosting this one.

Can someone confirm that they are hosting the event so all the driver's know who it is. :cheers:

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE SCREENSHOT THE QUALIFYING AND RACE RESULTS FOR ME SO I CAN UPDATE THE CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS.

Good luck all and I'll see you all in the new year at Bathurst!
 
Round 4 - Suzuka

Pit Stop Success Penalties:

xZePhyR96x - 10 Seconds

PTLobo2 - 7 Seconds

Lost_Sheltie - 5 Seconds

I won't be there to view the replay so please make sure you all take your time penalty my friends! :gtpflag:
 
Hi guys, sorry but I'm going to have to skip tomorrows race due to a last minute pre Christmas gig organised on my behalf, hope you all have a good one
 
Hi guys, sorry but I'm going to have to skip tomorrows race due to a last minute pre Christmas gig organised on my behalf, hope you all have a good one

Hi mate. Ok thanks for letting me know 👍
 
Hi all.

I've got the results from @PTLobo2 (Thanks again for hosting).
Hope it was a good race!

I'll update the standings today 👍
 
Ghosting is still scarry as hell... :nervous: Ok, it's only my problem ( :D ) but... still scarry :D .
 
Back