Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

• Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All good to go. Just need to edit my racing number to my alternative, once the car arrives at the track from tonight’s Manufacturers Cup race in the USA.

Hi everyone. Race week shout out!

@HoonigaN96 @PTLobo2 @Spinerkopin @Lost Sheltie @HappyMeal @Totalrose @NVenom @WanganGhost @Mark blacky @skivit76 @RappyThePro @si_berian_tiger @Raptor013 @Invisigoth

Hope you all can still make it. We have 1 space available as unfortunately @Kuraudo has had to drop out. (We all wish you well mate)

@Bivittavus88 @Standard_FV @Hasnain282 Can one of you fill the final space?

If anyone else can't make Friday please let me know. :cheers:
I have to drop out too as family stuff is happening, have a great race all

Is anyone else having issues connecting their PS4 to their wifi? Mine seems to take 5 or 6 restarts before it picks up the wifi signal. Only been happening since a ps4 software update

Just unloaded the beast after a quick stop at the teams workshop to fit a new nose after the Manufacturers Cup race and apply the teams alternate number boards.

5044617629558375940_0.jpg

Bugger! I got up early, saw my sister off who had been visiting, faffed around trying to figure out which cable attached to the router was for the PS4, disconnected it and hunted for a longer cable to go from the wall socket to the modem directly, rebooted the PS4, joined the lobby and was locked out cause qualy had started :(. Hope you had a good race.

Bugger! I got up early, saw my sister off who had been visiting, faffed around trying to figure out which cable attached to the router was for the PS4, disconnected it and hunted for a longer cable to go from the wall socket to the modem directly, rebooted the PS4, joined the lobby and was locked out cause qualy had started :(. Hope you had a good race.

So sorry you missed it mate :indiff:

Well that was an interesting race. I thought i could do good after qualy. But i screwed up going in the elbow. I could have got a better position. But it wasn't worth it trying to pass him after he messed up in the chase.

Damn @HoonigaN96 that was some impressive driving tonight. I have no idea how you can be so fast and yet not smash that GTR into walls everywhere. My BMW M3 is a pussy cat compared to that thing.

Thanks to @PTLobo2 and @Spinerkopin for throwing their cars at the scenery so I could get 2nd :)
No way I was keeping up with you guys if you hadn't made those mistakes.
It's a great scenery though...
But yes, i did two stupid mistakes which costed me a lot of time. Very inconsitent driving overall before the pit stop. Congrats to @Lost Sheltie on 2nd and @HoonigaN96 on the championship.

Certainly was a fun race in the midpack for what ended up being a 5th place finish.

Probably the cleanest race I've driven there. Guess the local knowledge helped.

Keen to get on the grid for the final round if a spot opens up.

Certainly was a fun race in the midpack for what ended up being a 5th place finish.

Probably the cleanest race I've driven there. Guess the local knowledge helped.

Keen to get on the grid for the final round if a spot opens up.

You keep your spot mate. We'll see you in Tokyo 👍

Championship Standings updated.

Congratulations to @HoonigaN96 on taking the overall title last night :cheers:

The Gentleman's Cup will go down to the last round but unless @Totalrose misses the race all he's got to do is finish really;)

Round 5 - Bathurst Night Race

Winner - xZePhyR96x
Gentleman's Cup Winner - paoloevans
Pole Position - xZePhyR96x
Fastest Lap - xZePhyR96x

Back