Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments
  • 47,981 views

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

  • Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .
Qualifying Settings:

As pointed out to me by @PTLobo2 I haven't posted the Qualifying settings.

Tyre/Fuel is the same as race conditions and the delay after is 160 seconds so you will all be able to finish your lap.

I will edit the original post.
 
Last edited:
can't make it to this first race, got an event at school from 11am-3pm central time
 
@Hasnain282 there is a space available for you in Round 1 tomorrow mate if you can make it? Please let me know. 👍
 
@paoloevans Should we sign up here for the Gentleman's Cup? (DR D)

Its ok. Your driver ranking will show at the start of the race so I can see all the drivers who are eligible for Gentleman's Cup points 👍
 
Its ok. Your driver ranking will show at the start of the race so I can see all the drivers who are eligible for Gentleman's Cup points 👍
:banghead::dunce: of course... Looks like I'm a little tired :D :D :D :scared:.
 
Sorry guys, real life has intervened so i wont be able to make tomorrows race. Actually, its my own fault as id agreed to go out ages ago and forgot. Any reserves available, please take my slot
 
Sorry guys, real life has intervened so i wont be able to make tomorrows race. Actually, its my own fault as id agreed to go out ages ago and forgot. Any reserves available, please take my slot

Ok mate thanks for letting me know.
 
8287195067054063657_23.jpg


8287195067054063657_1.png


@paoloevans my entry for tomorrow
 
Back