SR - DR history graf (number) ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GA 52
  • 5 comments
  • 774 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
555
Norway
Philippines
Hi all,

Is there a place here on GTPlanet where you can see latest updates on your SR/DR progress (history) ? Have a good evening! :cheers:
 
Crazybutt - where do I find my PSN? Forgot....... :(

Your log in name to play gran turismo
 
Your log in name to play gran turismo
Thank you again Crazybutt! Sorry - not making it in there - don't know why? But never mind - I'll see if there are other places to look for it. I will search apple store or if there is a step by step instructions on how to log in with Kudos?
 
Thank you again Crazybutt! Sorry - not making it in there - don't know why? But never mind - I'll see if there are other places to look for it. I will search apple store or if there is a step by step instructions on how to log in with Kudos?
If you need help with GTPlanet, ask here. If you need help with a completely different website, ask there, not here. And:
Is there a place here on GTPlanet where you can see latest updates on your SR/DR progress (history) ? Have a good evening! :cheers:
No, we do not provide that service. You can, however, see your current DR and SR number score on the official Gran Turismo site, in your profile, if you use your browser's "Inspect Element" tool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back