SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it shouldn't. As long as the host has them, you're good.
Roughly the same time. 7:00-7:30 PM EST ishh or when the fluids have been chilled to the proper temperatures.

Along with emptying of the 'The Jug'
Got my own jug now!

Im In! I don't have any of the New DLC guys... Will that be a problem?
The last DCL I bought was "Old vs New" and after that I disappeared lol :lol:

Damn @mphile77 looks like the One Make Madness is really success full :bowdown: at what time does it start?!
If i have the dlc which i do you will be fine. So we will start in about an hr, see ya soon!

Well i dont even know where to start:confused: what a fantastic group we had tonight:bowdown: i needed to laugh like this big time:tup: lets see, we learned about sausage rolls and shamys towels , and the rest was history from there. I thank you guys for the support this week and i hope everyone has a great holiday!:gtpflag: Now remember br1mann has next weeks room, and mcinnis the week after:gtpflag:. Lets give them the same support as you gave me the past month or so, and lets continue this fun:cheers:.

Prize- he who posts the best pee jug gets an award:lol::lol:

It's been a while since I race with you guys and I had a lot of FUN!!!
Hey M I saved you the trouble already so here It Is lol

I also recorded the two classic track races so I will upload one of them when I get the chance
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I also recorded the two classic track races so I will upload one of them when I get the chance

Hahahaha i just peed my pants a bit, i need br's towel:lol::lol::lol: keep them video's coming! Hint hint i need a new promo:D

One of the best nights ever.
We raced on historic tracks with a modern race car and never thought about GT6 once and the out dated PS3.
We used the PS4 and all its power to race around the world with the best sounds, physics and realism that only the Project Cars can bring.

SMS Thank you :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I maybe the only one who says this. Don't let the negative posts get you down.
I WILL support you guys now and in the future.

Damn Manny you're quick!!! I couldn't render fast enough. Great stuff buddy! :cheers::cheers:

One of the best nights ever.
We raced on historic tracks with a modern race car and never thought about GT6 once and the out dated PS3.
We used the PS4 and all its power to race around the world with the best sounds, physics and realism that only the Project Cars can bring.

SMS Thank you :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I maybe the only one who says this. Don't let the negative posts get you down.
I WILL support you guys now and in the future.
Yes have to agree! Great conversation, this game gets better all the time!

I need to buy this DLC!!! Its amazing!! And I need them bunnies too!! :bowdown:
Oh yeah, we have used the bunnies a few times now for the whole night! Never a bad time thats for sure! I sure hope classic silverstone gets fixed i would like to run that baby with a full field! Man oh man i was hurting this morning, the 5am wake up sucks after a night of fun like that!

Last edited:
OK last night there was some discussion about external keyboards.
Here's what I'm using. Just remember USB 2.0

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0002.JPG

OK last night there was some discussion about external keyboards.
Here's what I'm using. Just remember USB 2.0

View attachment 484600

View attachment 484601
I like the gun teardown mat underneath :lol:. Have a safe trip man! We will see ya when you get back, as for thanksgiving night racing lets play it by ear for now, lets see who is doing what and when? I may be tangled in family business for some of my day. It's nothing formal, so maybe we will see each other? Happy turkey day!

Ok here Is one and I wish I was able to save the replay to show different angles...
What makes It funny Is that after reviewing the video Its HILARIOUS to hear the things you guys SAY!!!

Here It Is so you guys can refresh your memories :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok here Is one and I wish I was able to save the replay to show different angles...
What makes It funny Is that after reviewing the video Its HILARIOUS to hear the things you guys SAY!!!

Here It Is so you guys can refresh your memories :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Omg to funny! I need to control my potty mouth a bit:confused: i think the :cheers: had something to do with that:lol:. I believe samsung spanked the 🤬 out of us after his first lap spin in this race, how do we slow him down:nervous:. This track was one of my favorites from the night, we had a ton of fun guys:bowdown:. Manny thanks for the video post, and sorry for my swearing (hint you should warn us next time you hit record haha)

One good thing.
Manny can't use the "Una DLC plz." excuse.

He when shopping in the Project Cars dealership yesterday. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back