SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GTracerEHTeam completes yet another SRM series victory!! Congrats to him and the rest of the guys for at least keeping it closer this series! :sly: @Br1mann and @XxGrimxX finish out the podium with VERY strong showings!

http://simracingmadness.com/series-info/851/

SRM - Series Results - 2016 LMP2 (4).jpg

Newseries and future schedule stuff coming up next...

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results - 2016 LMP2 (4).pdf
    731.3 KB · Views: 5
WIth the Holidays fast approaching, we know commiting to races will be tough. So after taking the next 2 weeks off after the LMP2 series, the next series will start the beginning of December, then again the beginning of January. Mixed in the days around Thanksgiving and Christmas we will host a couple One Night Shootout and Casual Nights to just hang out and have fun if you can!!

SCHEDULE ON PAGE 1 Updated!!!

Last edited:
Livery 11 please, DTM throwback to SAC complete.

Also, my average is 3, both of them, whatever it means. :confused:

Thanks bud! Just like helping. Makes it easy when people are always cool and on the same page.
:cheers:
I will say with you basically handling thread duties like a boss, things look a ton better :D, i so appreciate it trust me :bowdown:, Mcinnis for president :eek:

I hear this cars dlc, (Dtm) but i have it.. Eh team i know you dont buy add ons, do you have it? Ppl made me make a room LN cause they didnt have it, or theyre silly buggers

I can translate this guys, don't be gettin your boxers twisted around. He's wondering if I have the DTM, and I do because I got the limited edition of the game. Then apparently last night some people wanted him to open a lobby for them because they may have bought the bog standard game and don't have the car.

I can translate this guys, don't be gettin your boxers twisted around. He's wondering if I have the DTM, and I do because I got the limited edition of the game. Then apparently last night some people wanted him to open a lobby for them because they may have bought the bog standard game and don't have the car.
Wow Eh Team nice work brah! I might have to award you another championship just based on translation :lol: , we can call it the jug translator award :D.

I suppose putting LN instead of last night was complicated. But another reward named after me? Love it
Not bein a d:censored:k but your not allowed to use text talk on :gtplanet:, and i know it sounds lame as i say this, buuuuuut i was once contacted by a :gtplanet: mod and had that put against me :nervous:. If you have to many infractions against you they could shut you down :scared:. So trust me i didnt like it at all, and i even stalked out the mod and found him doing the same text talk as me in his posts, but I figured it would get me absolutely nowhere, and i pulled back and took it :guilty:. Please try to type complete words and also go back and re-read your post to make sure it makes sense, this will help everyone, and the thread stay mod free 👍

ps4 is okay, but you need to use proper punctuation and things. In your last post, you'd need to capitalize "I'm", "I", and have a period at the end of the second sentence. I do it naturally so I don't even think about it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back