United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
SRT Tomahawk X VGT Super Lap: Nürburgring Nordschleife

SRT Tomahawk X VGT Super Lap @ Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT] SRT Tomahawk X VGT Super Lap @ Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg

Last edited:
got the update ..but the server is down for maint..sooooo tempted to buy them..but I will wait to see if we get them for free

Edit: I got all the Tomahawks..as usual with the Vision cars..the stock set ups are really bad and with their PP levels they will probably sit or end up in the Stockyard with my other Vision cars.
I took the X to Route X in arcade mode and ran 426mph

Last edited:
I did a 5:47 earlier by coasting. It was 1st in the world, somehow.

The number 1 time at the moment is almost a minute clear of the gold time and its kinda foregone that sub 4:00 times are on the horizon.:bowdown::drool:

And I was just knocked to 4th. :D

The number 1 time at the moment is almost a minute clear of the gold time and its kinda foregone that sub 4:00 times are on the horizon.:bowdown::drool:

And I was just knocked to 4th. :D

Firstly, congratulations on being so high.

Secondly, sub 4:00? Wow...

Troll event. I like it! :lol:

Good thing I'm used to the Red Bull's speed or else this would be a disaster. This thing handles awesomely, brakes like it hit a brick wall and demolishes the X201x prototypes in top speed just by sneezing.

Given this, I find it surprising it's only 966pp. This would put it below the X201xes in potential. Anyone care to test this out?

Troll event. I like it! :lol:

Good thing I'm used to the Red Bull's speed or else this would be a disaster. This thing handles awesomely, brakes like it hit a brick wall and demolishes the X201x prototypes in top speed just by sneezing.

Given this, I find it surprising it's only 966pp. This would put it below the X201xes in potential. Anyone care to test this out?
The SRT Tomahawk X has 2,590 and is extremely light. Unless of course, the chassis or way it was made is the reason it has lower PP than the Red Bulls.

Yep, I do need to use brakes for this, but not too much brakes. I'm sure this will help me with braking or destroy my normal racing habits lol. It's a beautiful piece of machinery though.

Well, the Red Bulls have the added downforce from the venturi system. That might be where it comes from. The SRT rivals that kind of cornering potential as far as I can tell, though.

I am ranking 37 currently, but I was 3rd when the seasonal was released, my time is 5:02.691 with a +0:56.887 time gap, The car is surprisingly light and it takes light throttle for it to stay stable, although people who get sub-4:00.00 times is beyond me, I use a controller so I am not that strong against wheel users

Edit:I am in the 40's now, seriously this seems a bit rigged here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 62
I Sunday drove this event, I rode the brakes a lot and just kind of cruised. It was fairly easy and I ran a 5:30, Don't think I ever got much into 4th gear.

This car topped out at 422 mph for me at a different track, lol.

In the description for these SRT Tomahawk events it says to hold down the R1 Button for "low drag mode". My R1 Button is assigned to Up-Shift the transmission. Does anyone know what to do in this case?

Love the car, hate the track. PD should have added Bristol Motor Speedway in this update and created this event there. That would be fun!

In the description for these SRT Tomahawk events it says to hold down the R1 Button for "low drag mode". My R1 Button is assigned to Up-Shift the transmission. Does anyone know what to do in this case?

I think it will be the NOx button.

I've done 300km already and all red laps. Should I have made it to the finish line, pretty sure my best attempt would have netted 4:3x. Tearing my hair out already here!

Love, love, love the car, though. It's better-behaved than the Red Bulls if that's possible and it's feisty as hell. Plenty of personality to go with those aero wings. Feels very animalistic.

Rawr. :D

When I got to the caroussel the track disappeared and all I had was the scenery and the driving line. Icons on the bottom of the screen went away too, so I had to use the PS button and quit the game. Not fun PD.

I just downloaded the update and am installing now. This looks fun. I hope our PS3's are up for the challenge of this one, tho... ...and the fourthcoming quick match with a dozen or more of these on the track.

Back