SRT Tomahawk X VGT Super Lap: Nürburgring Nordschleife

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 423 comments
Now THAT was fun. Like a madman on the first half, then sweaty hands and cramps, so i did the cruising thing for the rest of the lap. Also, huge respect for those who did it with the DS3.

View attachment 397599
Why DS3 get more respect? A steer is better? :P:P. I hear from poeple here that it give a **** if you get a controller wheel or AS :P

Why DS3 get more respect? A steer is better? :P:P.

I didn't mean it like that. Going through those corners, that fast, with no mistakes using your thumb is something i can't do, that's all...

... but yeah, i think a steering wheel is light years better than a pad for racing games. That's what "I" think, but to each their own, i mean who cares right? :cheers:

I didn't mean it like that. Going through those corners, that fast, with no mistakes using your thumb is something i can't do, that's all...

... but yeah, i think a steering wheel is miles, i mean light years better than a pad for racing games. That's what "I" think, but to each their own, i mean who cares right? :cheers:
I struggle with a wheel with the X. By god, it's the most skittish car I've ever driven.

Back