SSRX Alternate Route Found (+more)

• Thread starter KinLM
  • 516 comments

Do you believe that the alternate SSRX will end up in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The images that Whistle Snap has found about the circuit "Tahiti Maze" are directly taken from GT4.

Check

The image in the folder of GT6
tahiti_maze3.imgeuuw0.jpg

A image of GT4 Tahiti Maze
10273388_10203853497928037_7251586982692264045_o.jpg
look different to me, top one looks like a better reseloution and has different signs up on the hill (GT4) has Land Rover sign

I thought it was Smokey Mountain South as it was named 'smtsouth' but I opened the file and it was the Swiss Alps track.

The images for those tracks:

tracks1duw6.jpg

Logos were in numerous folders but I think I got them all:

tracklogoucu06.jpg

There's nothing else of interest :(

The more I look at these, the more those screenshots look like they're ripped straight from GT4. Must means these are leftover data that was deleted. Images stayed but all track data deleted. :(

Track data is obviously not there...

But why would they take track selection and replay pictures and place them in a folder called GT6?

Maybe a joke between the developers. Let's just wait and see Jordan's article...

And also, I think he would've posted the leaks article on the news section already if they were meaningless.... :ouch:

I've heard that GT PSP can be hacked to include missing tracks that were hidden in the game like Smokey Mountain, Rome GT3, SSR5, and even Hong Kong, but that got me thinking, if the Hong Kong track in a hacked GT PSP had no barriers like the hidden files GT6 have shown.

The Tracks hacked into GTPSP were the exact same as the tracks in GT4. At that time when I was playing GTPSP and driving on the hidden tracks I checked to compare and they were the same. The tracks were derivable but the replays were very glitchy and missing things here and there.

look different to me, top one looks like a better reseloution and has different signs up on the hill (GT4) has Land Rover sign
Good spot. Although it could just be a licensing thing; they might have a "bare" version without logos until the licenses are finalised.
Track data is obviously not there...

But why would they take track selection and replay pictures and place them in a folder called GT6?

Maybe a joke between the developers. Let's just wait and see Jordan's article...

And also, I think he would've posted the leaks article on the news section already if they were meaningless.... :ouch:
That cutting room floor site I linked to mentions Grindevald_PS2. Grindelwald's not been seen since PS1. It's likely just a reflection of developmental aspirations.

That cutting room floor site I linked to mentions Grindevald_PS2. Grindelwald's not been seen since PS1. It's likely just a reflection of developmental aspirations.
The same page contains something also interesting:

pikespeak_ps2
redrockvalley_ps2

Hell, I really hope that at least one of those tracks get released soon or get included on GT7

So they completely dropped the Top Gear Test Track.
Which is sad because they could have just renamed it "Dunsfold Aerodrome" (Canadian built ftw) and included it in the game with some minor cosmetic changes. I suppose it's possible Forza has an exclusive arrangement but has any other track ever done that?

Which is sad because they could have just renamed it "Dunsfold Aerodrome" (Canadian built ftw) and included it in the game with some minor cosmetic changes. I suppose it's possible Forza has an exclusive arrangement but has any other track ever done that?
Maybe they're planning on building their own fantasy aerodrome location?

Not holding my breath until the actual data of the tracks are in game.

Some pictures and logos aren't enough evidence to get hyped, we been through this on GT5 already with the tracks on sites, and we know that these could never be released at all.

Although I would love to see Seattle, Honk Kong and Paris returning to GT6, we need more city tracks.

Whistle Snap
If the November update is a biggy then it must contain all the goodness. Spec II, December, 1st anniversary, the same day as that Playstation Experience event keynote.

It's written in the stars.

Spec II to be release digitally on PS3 and PS4 straight after the announcement.

What does Amar think?

Y U DO DIS?!

PD needs to cut this out. They should have plenty of disc space. Just give what the fans want and bring back some classic tracks. And this mystery Route X layout. Even if they can't get all the cars the fans want (Though I'm sure they could get in the E30 M3 easily), they could at least bring back some classic tracks from previous games. I'd love to see Red Rock Valley or Route 11 (Either one) return.

Not holding my breath until the actual data of the tracks are in game.

Some pictures and logos aren't enough evidence to get hyped, we been through this on GT5 already with the tracks on sites, and we know that these could never be released at all.

Although I would love to see Seattle, Honk Kong and Paris returning to GT6, we need more city tracks.
The tracks aren't physically stored with their names; only their numbers. I'm sure someone somewhere knows how to convert between the two. This "new" RouteX layout is just called routex, whilst the one playable in the game is called routex_oval.

Interestingly, there appear to be two types of tracks: those with "stream" and "occluder" data, and those without...
This fits in nicely with my "PD need a new open-world-style rendering method" theory, as far as the course creator, and some of the new tracks, are concerned.

The tracks aren't physically stored with their names; only their numbers. I'm sure someone somewhere knows how to convert between the two. This "new" RouteX layout is just called routex, whilst the one playable in the game is called routex_oval.

Interestingly, there appear to be two types of tracks: those with "stream" and "occluder" data, and those without...
This fits in nicely with my "PD need a new open-world-style rendering method" theory, as far as the course creator, and some of the new tracks, are concerned.
Maybe GT7 will have PD adapt all the courses to this new technology they've been using recently on a greater scale?

I thought it was Smokey Mountain South as it was named 'smtsouth' but I opened the file and it was the Swiss Alps track.

tracks1duw6.jpg

tracklogoucu06.jpg

Red Bull Ring and Circuito de la Sierra must have their logos in a different spot as the rest, but it certainly brings back a lot of fond GT4 memories.

tracks1duw6.jpg

tracklogoucu06.jpg

What is Tokyo Rally? And the driving park kart tracks were from GT5?....

To be honest, the track textures/environments haven't improved all that much since gt3....why not just add in the old stuff? And if they HAVE improved the track textures/environments, I havent noticed because I'm racing! You can bet I'd throw down some $$$$ for DLC for Seattle, Midfield, and Route 11......

Back