SSRX Alternate Route Found (+more)

• Thread starter KinLM
  • 515 comments

Do you believe that the alternate SSRX will end up in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And what do you know? It wasn't even said by anyone from Sony or Kaz, it was announced by the head of Motorsport sales and Technical support at KW Automotive.
Nor did anyone say otherwise, I was just answering the query, "not sure why people thought we were getting a 7 post in the game". Because GTP News Section.

Nor did anyone say otherwise, I was just answering the query, "not sure why people thought we were getting a 7 post in the game". Because GTP News Section.

Oh I know, I'm just pointing out that PD didn't even promise this so I'm really just agreeing with what you said and adding on to it.

46f1c5fa_off-topic.jpg

From hidden track to KW Suspension. Amazing, well done. [/s]

If SSRX is supposed to replace the Test Course, we should see a gymkhana course inside the "hidden" area, no?

I think it's difficult to speculate definitely.

While I can see why it's not likely for GT6, you have to ask is GT7 coming "soon". According to PD it is, so it would probably be included there. Along with the other tracks.

These legacy files will probably be beta testing, to see how physics and stuff works on these tracks. Because I can't imagine them just soon. I can't imagine PD It for whatever nonesense reason like "for fun" or "to tease us" because... Well, what would be the point? Then only way to get evidence of these files is illegally (which PD won't like...) and such.

However, as I said, it's probably Ps4 content. Prove me wrong PD (I meant bring it to GT6, not GT8...)

I can't imagine PD It for whatever nonesense reason like "for fun" or "to tease us" because... Well, what would be the point? Then only way to get evidence of these files is illegally (which PD won't like...) and such.

...Technically speaking these things were found "illegally" after decrypting and searching through GT6's data...

In no way has PD "teased" us this content. It's either legacy code and data carried from past iterations, or items mistakenly placed in an update. Either way, we weren't supposed to see it.

I think hype train is the worst thing for now. We can only get aboard with a sign/communication from PD (which they never do) because otherwise it is just useless speculation.

I've already given my hopes up on gt6, because I believe the fact that they have problems developing on the ps3. Regarding the ps4 and the fact that developing is easier and how they can utilize the RAM, I think GT will make a great comeback.

If they aren't going to break their silence to control fan speculation & hype, everything is fair game.

Edit* To further my point, consider what's happened with the Pikes-Peak thread. No official annoucement from PD about game-inclusion, but mere presence from the GT logo at the event, and suddenly its 'probably' coming back to the game.

"Just because"
Pikes peak is being sponsored by GT and that doesn't mean its coming back.

Pikes peak is being sponsored by GT and that doesn't mean its coming back.

Yet we have a thread full of hopeful posts on its "return" to the series, ranging from whether it'll be the paved version or a mix of gravel/tarmac, to things like how PD will incorporate a race event with it into the game. Yet neither PD or PP have even hinted at the possibility of it happening.

At least with KW, we had some implication from 1 side that there was going to be more to the collaboration than originally thought.

Yet we have a thread full of hopeful posts on its "return" to the series, ranging from whether it'll be the paved version or a mix of gravel/tarmac, to things like how PD will incorporate a race event with it into the game.

Yet neither PD or PP have even hinted at the possibility of it happening.

Exactly my point, PD doesn't have to say a thing and Hype Train goes Loco. But no PD should confirm or deny every speculation about GT made on the internet, :rolleyes: oh wait, not the internet, just GTP, because GTP is special. GTP has given PD a lot of reason not to prioritize GTP IMO people shouldn't be surprised.

At least with KW, we had some implication from 1 side that there was going to be more to the collaboration than originally thought.

No we got all the needed and real info from PD from the start, there was just an over zealous sales guy at KW who over stepped, I let PD speak for PD and dont pay much attention to third party info even if PD is working with said third party.

So far, all I can see is a part of track that may have been used for beta testing or for some Q/A sessions. I could be wrong - if this is a legit track waiting to be unlocked by PDI, then question is what are they waiting for? The Upcoming GT6 version 2.0, on 1st anniversary of the launch? :confused:
I mean, more tracks couldn't hurt, right?

46f1c5fa_off-topic.jpg

From hidden track to KW Suspension. Amazing, well done. [/s]

Thats how it most of the time goes, specially when there is the hype train wich usually lasts very short..
Remember those 2 mainteance services - 50 or 100 pages about nothing...

Back