SSRX / Bathurst Glitches

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 7 comments
  • 944 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
Bathurst I have sound looping all time.

SSRX I cannot race on sometimes. If I try online I get randomly booted out moment I try to enter track. Offline I sometimes just get an infinite GT logo if I go to track 👎
 
Sound looping?

Like music? Or FX?

I get no engine sound at bathurst offline, until I let the revs drop below halfway, then it comes back.
 
Sound looping?

Like music? Or FX?

I get no engine sound at bathurst offline, until I let the revs drop below halfway, then it comes back.

Everything cuts. If it doesn't come back by time I exit track, all musics gone, all sfx... I have to re set PS3.
 
Mhmm.. Had that on my old ps3 that didn't like gt6, had to get a new ps3 in the end, havnt had any issues since. The old one played everything else fine, just couldn't hack gt6 for some reason. Still works now.
 
Mhmm.. Had that on my old ps3 that didn't like gt6, had to get a new ps3 in the end, havnt had any issues since. The old one played everything else fine, just couldn't hack gt6 for some reason. Still works now.

Would re installing game data work?
 
I have had lots of instances of sound cutting out on Bathurst, but just in the replays.
 
Came here expecting a glitch for, like,flying cars or, out of map....

Furi. I am disappoint.
 
Furinkazen post: 9449131
Would re installing game data work?
I did that loads , atleast 10 times or so.

It started with th sound, then a complete freeze. It would play fine for about 15 minutes, then the sound would drop, and shortly after, the full freeze.

My birthday was well timed, so the mrs sorted me out with a new one(2nd hand off my brother, only 2 months old, he just got a ps4). Not had a single issue with the new one.

Good luck mate.
 
Back