Stand Out From the Pickup Crowd With a Pair of Hennessey's New 6x6s

Cuz 'Murica, that's why.

I'm sure several will find their way over to the UAE or Saudi Arabia, though.
Then covered in diamonds & platinum or something to show of their wealth.
Never have I seen so much precious stones/metal used in such a manner that it makes something nice look like tat from a market stool.

The Ford is a much better looking truck than the Chevy. Not sure I'd trust either of these over that AMG for any actual off-roading.

Oh god. This reminds me of my job as a bike assembler for a certain well-known supermarket chain. The senior guys had me ripping parts off of new bikes to "repair" returns. So then we would have boxes of incomplete new bikes that we couldn't do anything with. I still have nightmares of mismatched pedals and training wheels. :nervous:

The Ford is a much better looking truck than the Chevy. Not sure I'd trust either of these over that AMG for any actual off-roading.

The AMG, along with these can pretty much only bashing through dunes. They're all way too big for proper off-roading.

This kind of thing is so frustrating. You know as soon as you buy one they're going to release a dualie version with 8 rear wheels and you'll just be cursing yourself for not waiting.

Hennessey's quality is so shady though, there's a good chance it'll actually come out that way.
And he'll venture into forums to accost and berate anyone who complains about it; he could be watching right now.

This is better anyways am I right.

129_9707_01+prehistoric_future+ram_6x6_front_three_quarter (1).jpg

Back