"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
Given the padding in the standard list, how odd cars like the R34 didn't get the individual models such as N1 and V-Spec etc in premium. Having just the Nur premium seems so at odds haha.

Never zoom in on the Lister :crazy:
You mean like this?
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Doesnt look *too* bad from here though:
image.jpeg

It is a shame though, the Storm is one of my favourite racing cars, much like the censored GT-One

Don't know if it's been suggested already but painting the horrible cars darker colors helps

^ This, i have an MR2 which looked like potatoes when I bought it...:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

But after painting it a darker colour i can do closeups without much "standard" screaming at me:
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Too lazy to look at the thread and search if the Nissan R390 Road Car was mentioned...

It's exterior is premium and on the inside it has a red...whatchamacallit thing infront of the steering wheel, visible from the outside too, I wonder why that's there...it just looks weird. Oh, it also has red racing seats.
maxresdefault.jpg

Too lazy to look at the thread and search if the Nissan R390 Road Car was mentioned...

It's exterior is premium and on the inside it has a red...whatchamacallit thing infront of the steering wheel, visible from the outside too, I wonder why that's there...it just looks weird. Oh, it also has red racing seats.
maxresdefault.jpg
I don't have GT6 but holy hell, that's still a standard ?

maxresdefault.jpg
The engine in the middle is also visible if you zoom into it.

Back