Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
Great site... found myself easily enough (DR 118, 9th in the UK).

Unfortunately, registered on my phone and missed a letter off my PSN... is there any way for me to update this? ('profile' doesn't let me viw/change anything).

Yeah, sorry about that I’m having a problem making that value visible to the users. I changed it for you so the stats should show up now.

Yeah, sorry about that I’m having a problem making that value visible to the users. I changed it for you so the stats should show up now.

Brilliant... looks good now.

Data does look a bit behind... where does it pull from?

As long as you don't use the same profile and password for every site you use, including mobile banking, then I don't think you need to worry about security. SSL encryption generally costs more from site host.

Brilliant... looks good now.

Data does look a bit behind... where does it pull from?

Data comes from GT. True, the data is a little behind but I intend to at least try to get the information a little more current. Real time isn’t possible when it comes to rankings but I’ll figure something out.

are you gonna make the site “secure”? (HTTPS)

Sorry, I would but, last time I checked an SSL certificate from VeriSign or somewhere else costs about $1,000 USD per year. I thought about using a self-signed certificate but users would then receive a warning about a certificate from an untrustworthy source.

I'll add it to the list of things to do.

I hope people don't entirely mind that this is still a little rough around the edges in some spots but I am working on improving the reliability of the data and the speed of the site. The biggest obstacles by far are the amount of data to process and the fact that it's constantly changing. I'll get it figured out at some point.

Earlier today I made the following changes:
  • If you're logged in, the "Leaderboards" page now gives you the option to select "World" or "Country" rankings
  • Each of the stats displayed on the leaderboards page now includes the date that the information was collected.
  • "Wins Per Entry" threshold has been increased from a minimum of 10 races to a minimum of 50 races
  • "Wins Per Entry" now includes the number of races won and the total number of races
  • The summary information on the home page now displays Country and World Rank along with the date and time the stats were updated.
  • Registered users stats are now updated every 4 hours

48FA0068-044E-42DC-97E7-0E48CBEDF465.png
Hi Jason, really cool that you are still improving on getting more detailed Stats. I really like the new Country Stats. Do you think it’s possible to get the clean Races stats? That would be massive.

I remember many people using that reversing in the pit to gain win glitch. Is it possible to cross check if they have used that method to level up or win? Maybe distance raced? Or something not matching with races?

I have noticed some "anomalies" in the data but I'm not really in a position to pass judgment on people. I'm not saying that noticing people with 145 days worth of 'Time Driven', a clear impossibility at this point, isn't possibly an issue, but there is no way that I can say the data is 100% accurate due to the possibility of an entry/calculation error on PD's side.

I have noticed some "anomalies" in the data but I'm not really in a position to pass judgment on people. I'm not saying that noticing people with 145 days worth of 'Time Driven', a clear impossibility at this point, isn't possibly an issue, but there is no way that I can say the data is 100% accurate due to the possibility of an entry/calculation error on PD's side.
Great work regardless. I have already registered. Waiting for the next stats refresh!

I remember many people using that reversing in the pit to gain win glitch. Is it possible to cross check if they have used that method to level up or win? Maybe distance raced? Or something not matching with races?
I think one possibility to check it out is if someone has an abnormally high wins rating but almost none Pole Positions or almost no fastest Laps. That’s just a hint I could imagine.

This is awesome! :).

I've been wanting to know where I stand within Iceland and here are my results:

upload_2018-1-8_21-19-37.png

Quite happy to be 4th overall in Iceland in DR. I know it's a (very .. very) small piece of the GT universe, but still quite happy with that! :D.

Also happy with the fact that I'm in Top 10 in all the major Sport Mode categories, despite being 18th in Race Count (30 races) :).

4th in DR
6th in Fastest Laps
7th in Pole Positions
6th in Wins

Goal by now is definitely to get to Top 3 in DR in my country, and long term goal to be the best driver in Iceland ;)

Is there a stat on the site that gives DR ranking for people who have completed 1 or more sport mode races? Im curious how many active sport mode users are at each rank. It looks like the E category may be a bit inflated based on the number that may not have raced ever.

Also, is DR E only for people who have never raced (which kinda takes care of my concern)? My stats on kudosprime show that at one point i bottomed out at 1pt of DR and i was still in DR D.

You should now be able to actually see real charts on the “Daily Charts” page. Let me know if they aren’t showing up for you and I’ll look into it.

Is there a stat on the site that gives DR ranking for people who have completed 1 or more sport mode races? Im curious how many active sport mode users are at each rank. It looks like the E category may be a bit inflated based on the number that may not have raced ever.

Also, is DR E only for people who have never raced (which kinda takes care of my concern)? My stats on kudosprime show that at one point i bottomed out at 1pt of DR and i was still in DR D.

Now that you’ve mentioned it I should probably change that query so it only pulls data from users that have done at least one race. I can make that change tomorrow. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a nice site, thank you @jasguer ! I saw my profile updated just now with the current standings on wins, DR point etc. It's great!

I am genuinely shocked on my DR points tho. (I don't play every day, and I get DR and SR drops time to time)

q4r6rgh.png

Why does the values show up twice btw?

Already in the request queue. :) I have the data in the database it's just a matter of making it visible.
oh God, I'm racking my brains now wondering if I need to worry what my stat may look like :boggled:

Im guessing the duplicate lines is before and after the last data refresh.

I think I read that DR:E is only for 1st 5 races, even if you come last in your 1st five races you go to D I think?

Thank you so much for creating this. You hard work is very much appreciated! It's really humbling looking at my overall stats in a by country context. 207th in the UK for DR is a little disappointing, even though it's A! Hopefully I can keep improving for when the real FIA races begin in April but at least this site gives me something a little more tangible to chase in the meantime. It's criminal that PD's main site doesn't give this kind of information breakdown.

Latest Posts

Back